Nurseries and Baby Gear

Free (just pay shipping) Baby Slings!

I had to share this with my fellow Bumpies, I just bought one and paid $11.95 only for shipping...

www.sevenslings.com is running a limited time promotion where you can 100% off any of their baby slings. We have made an arrangement where you can get any of their slings (regular price $48) for $0 - just pay the shipping fees!
 The code is "babies".
 Go to www.sevenslings.com, click on "Shop Now", select the baby sling you would like and you will automatically be repositioned to the center of the page where you can enter in the promo code! Type in babies and it will bring your product total to $0! We are not sure how long this promotion can last. You can use the code more than once - you just have to open a new browser/window to do so.

Happy Shopping~Haley

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Free (just pay shipping) Baby Slings!

• Thanks! Just ordered mine!
  • BTW, I heard these were a total bust and the fabric is flimsy.  A few moms on the 3-6 board purcchased last month.  Sometimes you have to say, "is it even worth my $12?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I guess I will find out when I get it. They look easier to use than my Moby is, though.
  • imageKMJEllis:
    I guess I will find out when I get it. They look easier to use than my Moby is, though.

If they are falling apart I'd be scared to put a newborn in it. Just saying.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • HAHA. I didn't mean that. Clearly when I get it I will inspect it. If it truly is falling apart, then NO i would NEVER put a baby in it. Thanks for the heads up though. :)
  • imagectana:

imageKMJEllis:
    I guess I will find out when I get it. They look easier to use than my Moby is, though.

If they are falling apart I'd be scared to put a newborn in it. Just saying.

This.  Also, this is the same company that makes those junky Udder Covers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Thanks for all the info everyone.  I thought about getting one, but I figure they really aren't free if you still have to pay shipping. Plus, the company probably still gets some money for the whole transaction, right? Hope that those of you who got them like them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"