2nd Trimester
Options

whats wrong with this picture?

well nothing exactly... except for the fact that it's only been a week since we found we're having a girl..I have issues....or I'm just waaay too excited.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: whats wrong with this picture?

• Options

OMG don't buy clothes! Everyone wants to buy clothes for the shower!

If I hear that one more time I'll kill someone. It's my kid, if I want to buy cute outfits I can!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

we actually got very few clothes for DS's at my shower, but no shower for us this time.

Plus, I'm still waiting to see what we are getting from my BIL. the picture is actually NB, 0-3 and 3-6mos. only a weeks worth of each. I like to have 10-14 outfits just in case of accidents.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    oh oh I have the blue one in the middle with the brown polka dots. It has a cup cake on it!! So cute! ....now I want a cupcake.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Options
    That's a lot of clothes for just one week.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

LOL!!  You have to tell me where all those sales are!!!

• Options
    imagepkate98:

LOL!!  You have to tell me where all those sales are!!!

I hit Kohl's the day we found out. then I went to Target, had a return anyway. Yesterday, I went to Burlington Coat Factory- another return but with GN clothes and I decided to exchange for girl stuff( returned 4 outfits and got 6), and then today I went to Sears. I've spent about $300 but that is 6mos worth of clothes. ( outfits and PJ's)

IE- Thanks!!! we never did another GTG. we should round the girls up again. I still have the bracelets.

• Options

Just a forewarning - Be careful, a good friend of mine was told 3 times she was having a girl... all 3 ended up being boys!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagekgraceb:
    i see nothing wrong except the fact that i'm insanely jealous. i cannot wait to shop for baby clothes, girl or boy. and i have an appt to find out tomorrow! i just know i'm gonna want to hit up target or bru after and buy a celebratory outfit. IF LO cooperates that is...

We did this after our sonogram!  We came home with like 5 different outfits, haha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"