Pregnant after IF
Options

So far so good!

Had my MFM appt today to check my cervical length post-cerclage.  The doctor said my cervix looks "perfect".  There appears to be a fluid cyst in my cervix, but she isn't concerned and said this happens sometimes.  No membranes are visible beyond the stitch.  Yay!  That means the babies are being held up there! 

On a funny note, as soon as the tech put the wand to my belly, Landon's pee pee was hanging out right there.  He is soooo not shy!  My little bad baby <3  Liliana was being good as usual.  Both babies are breech and their heads are together right above my belly button.  

Now we just keep up the bed rest and hope this stitch holds for a while.

Re: So far so good!

• Options
    That's terrific news! I'm happy to hear that the cerclage is doing the trick!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You couldn't ask for better news!!!!  My boy is the same way, he is always showing the goods, or holding the goods.  sheesh boys!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome news! Keep it up mama!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
  • Options
    oh I'm so happy to hear all is going well in there! your little guy sounds liek he's gonna be a handful, lol.
  • Options
    that's fantastic news!! keep cooking LO's!
  • Options
    fantastic news!!
    Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Good news on the cerclage. Love the show-off baby boy!!!!
    3 yrs ttc, 3ivfs, 4 iuis and finally a baby boy! And then a girl to follow. 2 under 2!
  • Options
    So glad the cerclage is doing its job and everything looks good!!
  • Options
    Oh this is such great news! I've been thinking about you a lot and am so glad you're doing well. Hang in there, L'n'L!
    B/G twins!
  • Options
    That's awesome news about your cerclage holding up!  I hope you can cook those babies for many weeks to come!
    Husband has cystic fibrosis. I'm a carrier. We did TESE, IVF, ICSI, and PGD. After two failed IVFs, we were blessed with our twins.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    glad everything's looking good!
  • Options
    YAY great news!!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You are doing great mama!  Stay tight LOs.
    Dx with PCOS and IR June 2009
    After two losses, third time was a charm.
    pm me for blog link
  • Options
    So happy to hear that everything is going well!
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear it's working well!!
  • Options
    Great news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"