2nd Trimester
Options

Yea, that was quite the day.

Well i knew my Formula post would get some flames (I mean, that was the point) .. but I feel seriously awful for that post. I really did write it all in fun of the "True flameworthy post" and im sure ill get flamed for saying sorry, but i feel like it needs to be said. 

So im really sorry about that, i dont DD but i do regret any offenses I may have brought to anyone. That was definitely a flameworthy post taken too far. Ive had my share of flameworthy posts in the past and i hate that. I definitely can get too wrapped up in the "fun" of the drama of the bump and sometimes hiding behind the internet is too easy ya know?

So again, i apologize and hope you can forgive me Big Smile If you cant forgive me then i understand that too, i know its not all puppies and rainbows and not everyone wants to be my e-friend..

See you all tomorrow. :)

Re: Yea, that was quite the day.

• Options
    I worked on toughening up my nipples all day to avoid giving in to the convenience of a stinky FF baby due to that post. I'll slit my wrists if you are serious and it was all a joke.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageHyfagal:
    I worked on toughening up my nipples all day to avoid giving in to the convenience of a stinky FF baby due to that post. I'll slit my wrists if you are serious and it was all a joke.

Haha well it wasnt a joke. Definitely my opinion. But a very rude opinion that shouldnt have been said. But like everyone said, its more in part to their clothes and spit up and breath... NOT the babies themselves. So dont you worry, as long as you bathe that FF baby, im sure she wont stink. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"