Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I'm ready...are you?!

This is my dear friend's little girl. She posted this picture on FB today and said, "Yes, that is dog poop in Sophie's hands...." After laughing uncontrollably I thought to myself, 'I'm READY for this.'

I'm ready for poopy diapers, sleepless nights, a smiling baby face, and bath time. I'm ready to try things "our" way and fail....and succeed. I'm ready to see my husband as a father and reassure him that he is not doing anything the wrong way. I'm ready to chase little feet and scoop them up when they fall. I'm ready to try to be the mother that my mother was to me. I'm ready to start new traditions, and continue old ones. I'm ready to go for a drive just to help the baby go to sleep. I'm ready to put pictures on the refrigerator and stickers on a "potty board." I'm ready for craft time and story time. And yes......I'm even ready to take a picture when they pick up dog poop. :)

Hope this adorable little girl brightens up your day!! What are YOU ready for?!

Re: I'm ready...are you?!

• Options

Too cute!  It reminds me of a picture I saw on my friend's sister's FB....her daughter drew pictures on the walls...with her poo. 

And yes, definitely ready!

• Options
    I'm ready to be the couple with the screaming baby in WalMart. And the Momma that makes my LO stop crying and start smiling. For baby yuck and poop, for long nights and even longer days, for insecurity and insanity, I'm ready to hold my whole world in my arms.
    the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sooo cute and ewwwww at the same time. I am ready, bring it all on!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imagenic5606:

THIS!

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagekaylynn17:

imagenic5606:

THIS!

ditto

Married 04.23.07
    Hayden born 11.18.07
    BCP - March 08' -Feb. 09, Aug. 09' - Nov. 09'
    TTC #2 since Dec 09'
    10mgProvera :: 50mgClomid :: 75mg Gonal :: 112mg Gonal :: Ovidrel(trigger) :: Femara 2.5 mg
    TTC Blog
    23jpxmt<a href="http://s686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/adburgett23/?action=view
  • Options

WOW I must be an emotional wreck today, this made me tear up a little bit. I scrap-journal and just made a page yesterday about the day DH told me he was ready. It's basically a letter written to my future LO.

I'm ready for everything. Every challenge, every milestone, every joy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagelaceyann2008:
    I'm ready to be the couple with the screaming baby in WalMart. And the Momma that makes my LO stop crying and start smiling. For baby yuck and poop, for long nights and even longer days, for insecurity and insanity, I'm ready to hold my whole world in my arms.

Yes  Well said!

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Options
    imageNeonEyeliner77:

WOW I must be an emotional wreck today, this made me tear up a little bit. I scrap-journal and just made a page yesterday about the day DH told me he was ready. It's basically a letter written to my future LO.

I'm ready for everything. Every challenge, every milestone, every joy.

Aww..Me too! All of that sounds wonderful to me. I'm ready for all of it. Can't wait for someone to call me mommy. Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Options
    Aww Britt! That is so cute, eww, ahhh, and sweet all at the same time haha. Sounds a lot like motherhood to me! I cant wait! Youre gonna be a great momma girl!
  • Options

imagekaraknr:
    Aww Britt! That is so cute, eww, ahhh, and sweet all at the same time haha. Sounds a lot like motherhood to me! I cant wait! Youre gonna be a great momma girl!

I can't wait, either. You're gonna be a great mom too hun!! THIS is our cycle!!

• Options
    imageBrittDanX:

imagekaraknr:

I can't wait, either. You're gonna be a great mom too hun!! THIS,,,,,, is our cycle!!

<<<Kara hears the NFL theme song playing in the back ground>>>

Dannana nana naaaaaaa... Danannanana naaaaaaaaa... Dananananan NUH NA NUH NUH Nu!

• Options
    imagekaraknr:
    imageBrittDanX:

imagekaraknr:

I can't wait, either. You're gonna be a great mom too hun!! THIS,,,,,, is our cycle!!

<<<Kara hears the NFL theme song playing in the back ground>>>

Dannana nana naaaaaaa... Danannanana naaaaaaaaa... Dananananan NUH NA NUH NUH Nu!

HAHAHA!

• Options
    Am I the only one who is scared about all of this?
  • Options

imagevegetara:
    Am I the only one who is scared about all of this?

I'm scared about several parts of the whole ordeal but here's the thing: I don't care. The outcome is worth way more than any discomfort or fears I may have. 

the LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalms 34:18
    My Blog || BFP Chart
    11/27/10-BFP, EDD 8/9/11 || 1/4-7/10- missed m/c 9wks
    4/25/11- BFP , EDD 1/5/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

LOL.  That picture is so cute.  I was at a retirement party a few weeks ago and there was a 1 year old boy there who found dog poop on the ground and put it in his mouth.  He had been eating chips before that, but I saw something in his hand that was NOT a chip.  I told his grandma (who was closest to him) to check what was in his mouth.  He didn't eat much and spewed out whatever was in his mouth.  Everyone was laughing about it and I remember thinking it was precious and I am totally ready to watch a baby and make sure he/she doesn't eat anything from the floor.

I also think about that every time I feed my 4 cats.  I'm always thinking about where I will put the cats and how I will clean up immediately or otherwise baby-proof the kitchen from cat food.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"