Multiples
Options

Bed Rest

I had my OB appointment today and my bp is up and my protein is up as well. I'm doing a 24 hour urine Friday into Saturday. Saturday after I drop off my urine they want me to head up to L&D to check my bp. At the office it was 140/80 then I went to L&D for a NST and it was 170/80, 168/79, and then 140/79.  My OB said to be on bed rest until we get the results of the urine. I'm hoping that if my protein is up it's not high enough that they'll have to take the babies. I'm really hoping to get the babies to at least 36 weeks, if not 37 weeks. It all just suddenly seems so really and I'm scared. I knew the babies were coming soon, I just didn't know that soon meant maybe this weekend. Please send lots of T&P this way that the babies will hang out for at least another week! TIA. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bed Rest

• Options
    I forgot to mention that my OB is increasing my labetelol, so hopefully that should help lower my bp as well.
  • Options
    You're still in a great place at 35 weeks.  Just trust your doctors and hang in there!  You did a great job.
    Here comes Baby #3! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know completely how you feel!  I'm starting my urine test 1st thing tomorrow am... my BP was 136/88 yesterday, then 132/80, and my protein was up just a bit.  Positive thinking!!!  Eye on the prize.... those beautiful babies will be here soon and you've done so well for a long time :)  Good luck!!
  • Options

imageMaygenDL0ve:
    I know completely how you feel!  I'm starting my urine test 1st thing tomorrow am... my BP was 136/88 yesterday, then 132/80, and my protein was up just a bit.  Positive thinking!!!  Eye on the prize.... those beautiful babies will be here soon and you've done so well for a long time :)  Good luck!!

Thank you so much ladies. Maygen you're right. Best of luck to you and your babies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"