Infertility
Options

Obese and Pregnant. Anyone else seen this show?

I do not know why I torture myself and watch this mess. It just freaks me out so badly (because I am so over weight). I am trying so hard to lose this weight before we begin IVF in Dec/Jan. I want people to be able to tell I am pregnant (when I am) and not just fatter, I don't want to develop gestational diabetes... and on and on. I just wanna be healthy!!!

I'm doing well on the EZ diet that some of the girls on here recommended. I just hope it falls off fast enough! Ugh!!!  Okay I'm done. Thanks for reading lol.

Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

Re: Obese and Pregnant. Anyone else seen this show?

• Options
    I know how you feel! I have seen that episode and it freaked me out too. I am the same way, I feel sad that even when I lose the last 35 pounds in order to do IVF I will most likely never have the true baby bump that normal girls get. Hang in there girl, we can both do it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for responding! You're right we can do it! It's just a bummer... i want a bump!
    Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the same fear about just looking fatter not pg.  I know that all I can do is my best but that doesn't always help me feel better.

How is the EZ diet going?  Have you lost weight?

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageYellow_Daisy:

I have the same fear about just looking fatter not pg.  I know that all I can do is my best but that doesn't always help me feel better.

I AGREE! I am doing my very best. The best I've ever done on any diet actually. I think it's b/c I don't have the option of quitting or cheating! This diet is going to help me get closer to reaching my dreams of becoming a mother. I am so grateful to you for posting this diet. You have truely helped inspire me and I am on the successful path of changing my destiny! I know that sounds so cheesy, but I'm serious. This is day 18 of the diet and I've lost 13lbs. I think my body is in shock because it's completely different from how I typically feed my body. And, I've started doing the wii fit. I'm actually enjoying the whole process and am seriously motivated! oh and also, last night at dinner my hubby looks at me and says, " I'm so proud of you and your commitment to eating different, exercising and getting healthy."  THAT MADE ALL THE SACRIFICES WORTH IT!

THANK YOU SO MUCH YD!! xoxo

Married '02, TTC May '05

• Options
    imagejamielynnohio:
    imageYellow_Daisy:

I AGREE! I am doing my very best. The best I've ever done on any diet actually. I think it's b/c I don't have the option of quitting or cheating! This diet is going to help me get closer to reaching my dreams of becoming a mother. I am so grateful to you for posting this diet. You have truely helped inspire me and I am on the successful path of changing my destiny! I know that sounds so cheesy, but I'm serious. This is day 18 of the diet and I've lost 13lbs. I think my body is in shock because it's completely different from how I typically feed my body. And, I've started doing the wii fit. I'm actually enjoying the whole process and am seriously motivated! oh and also, last night at dinner my hubby looks at me and says, " I'm so proud of you and your commitment to eating different, exercising and getting healthy."  THAT MADE ALL THE SACRIFICES WORTH IT!

You don't need to thank me it is your hard work and dedication that is getting you to your goal.  I am thrilled that my diet post helped you find a diet for you, but this is all you and you should take all the credit!  I am so happy for you, 13lbs is fantastic!  Party!!!  Keep up the good work, it will all be worth it in the end. 

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageYellow_Daisy:
    imagejamielynnohio:
    imageYellow_Daisy:

You don't need to thank me it is your hard work and dedication that is getting you to your goal.  I am thrilled that my diet post helped you find a diet for you, but this is all you and you should take all the credit!  I am so happy for you, 13lbs is fantastic!  Party!!!  Keep up the good work, it will all be worth it in the end. 

THANKS GIRL! HUGS!!

Married '02, TTC May '05

• Options
    never seen the show but did want to say GL on your weight loss journey.  it is a rough road, but if you can struggle through IF you can sure as sh!t lose weight.  :)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"