Phoenix Babies

Ped Recs for Chandler-area?

My dear friend is new to the area, and will be delivering her first child (a girl) at Chandler Regional in November.

I don't believe she's asked her OB regarding ped recommendations, so I thought I would quiz you local gals! These boards are always a great resource!!

TIA!

Re: Ped Recs for Chandler-area?

• We take our daughter to East Valley Children's Center (https://www.evcc.net/) located 101 & Southern.  We usually take her to see Dr. Curran or Dr. Aaron.  The doctors and the staff are quite friendly.

• I take my DD to Healing Hearts Pediatrics.  They have two locations; one in Chandler and one in Gilbert.  The Chandler one is their main office on Dobson between Chandler and Ray.  I really like the practice and have always received the best service from the doctors and the staff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I take my DD to Desert Shores Pediatrics, they have two locations, one in Gilbert and one in Chandler.  We go to the Gilbert location but I really like the doctors there.  The doctors are all parents themselves and work less than full time. The doctor we see has young kids and I believe she truly relates to what I go through and gives me such good advice.  I believe the doctors also rotate from each office.  
  • I take my LO to Mesa Pediatrics- Tempe location.  They have several offices.  We see Dr. Winterland and LOVE her!  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"