Postpartum Depression
Options

Wow...I feel like I am finally back to old self...=)

Hi Ladies, 

I just wanted to say don't loose hope!  I suffered from really bad PPA/PPD.  I really think I would have done something irrational to myself or my DS if I did not get help.  I am so glad that I stepped up and admitted that something was wrong and got in touch with a wonderful therapist and psychologist.  I have been on Celexa for a few months and it has done wonders for my patience and mood. Hang in there ladies and get help! =)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Wow...I feel like I am finally back to old self...=)

• Options
    I talk about everything with my therapist...most of the conversation was around my DS and my frustrations with him.  He was very colicky and I didn't have many healthy ways of dealing with his crying...=( She helped me with some strategies to try when I was feeling out of control.  GL and I hope you find a therapist soon!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    So Happy for you and to hear that. I too suffer from PPd and PPA. They switched me to my 3rd PP med 2 1/2 weeks ago, funny enough Celexa. I swear everyday my life is coming back to be the way it used to and its been amazing. Keep on getting better. best wishes to you guys. Keep us updated. Its nice to hear people beating it. HUGS**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"