South Florida Babies
Options

Recommend your Convertible CS please!

Hi!

I am in search for a convertible car seat that is good and safe and won't brake the bank, so Britax would be out of the question.

We have a convertible already in DH's car which we love (Maxi Cosi Priori) and we are ready to put away our infant Peg P and switch to a conv in my car.  I was considering getting another maxi cosi but it only goes up  to 43" which DD is far from but want something for even longer than that. 

Please recommend your seat and why you love it so much.  Also if you have one you don't love also share why I should stay away.

My budget is $200 maybe a tad bit over if really worth it!

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Recommend your Convertible CS please!

• Options
    FYI - Britax just had a model change.  BBB had all the previous models on super sale... great prices.  Also, diapers.com has them on sale for a great price.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi! Like Jackie said, if you like the Britax, there are options to get them for cheaper. But, if not, I can't speak enough good things about Evenflo. we have the Evenflo triumph for both cars (it can be used as booster) and we absolutely love it! They are very comfortable, not too huge, easy to install. You can use a 20 percent off coupon from BRU and get them for a very good price. I think they normally run in the 170 range but with the coupon its a great deal. Good luck!

Laura 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can only speak of the Britax, we have a marathon and a decathalon (sp?).  One was bought as a gift, but I got one super cheap off of albeebaby.com.  Even if you choose a different brand, check out that website...amazing deals!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    We got a Cosco Scenera- it seems like it wouldn't be as good, since it's really inexpensive, but it was ranked #2 by consumer reports- just as safe as the Britax (which was #1) and better ranked for ease of use/fit in cars than anything else!
  • Options
    We have the Evenflow Symphony 65 - the top buckle is not that great in my opinion - after using it.  Otherwise, it is a good car seat. We used BRU coupon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"