Alaska Babies

Anchorage (and Area) Photography!

Hi ya'll! I'm Megan, a (new) mom of a darling little boy who just turned 6 months old! But besides being a mom, I'm also a photographer!

My hubby, Micah, and I are [m.] Photography. Based out of Anchorage, Alaska, we serve the Anchorage bowl, including Eagle River, Palmer, Wasilla, Girdwood, and the surrounding area.

We specializes in maternity, newborn, children, family, couple, and engagement Photography (we'll even do a wedding from time to time), but our real passion is for babies. The newness of life is just beautiful to us.

[m.] Photography has a unique style that combines natural light with candid journalistic photography to present a finished image that is timeless as well as modern and most importantly, real.

We'd love to meet each and every one of you, especially since I was a huge Bump fan while I was prego, and all of ya'll helped me so much. Soo..... I'll let you in on a little secret... right now we're offering a special fall promotion to all of our past clients/friends. But since you're also our friends, we'll let you share in the fun, too! Between now and the end of November, we're offering 10% off any regular session, that INCLUDES maternity and newborn! 

Pop on over and check out our website (and new blog!) See you soon!

<3 Megan 

Re: Anchorage (and Area) Photography!

• I really like your pictures!  I won't be big enough in November to take pictures yet though!!!!!  I would like to use you as my photographer when we do maternity and newborn pictures!  
  • Oh, don't worry! A little birdie told me that we'll be running another special in the springtime too! ;) 

If you could, just zip me an email at mphotographyak@gmail.com so I have your contact info and we can set something up. 

Let's see.. you're 18 weeks? Aww... that is a great time. Do you have a bump yet? My bump didn't show up until I was 6 and 7 months along :( I was soooo anxious for that bump to arrive!

• Loading the player...
  • I dont want to cause any drama here, but I reported you because you aren't allowed to promote your company on TB or TN or TK!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry! My bad! I totally didn't realize that... um... you would known how to delete the posting would you???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"