North Dakota Babies
Options

Seven Slings Baby Carrier

I got an email through Udder Covers to get this free sling. I know a lot of you have gotten the free Udder Cover, so I'm assuming you received the same offer. Has anyone ordered one? How is it? I'm trying to determine if it's worth the shipping cost.

Re: Seven Slings Baby Carrier

• Options

You just reminded me that I got one too.  I just bought one-the set, wanted the baby legs for the Holidays.  Anyway, it will take probably a week for it to get to me but I'll let you know how it works out.  Shipping was a bit on the high side, almost $12 but hey, they gotta make a bit of $$...they can't give everything away FREE.  All in all, $17 total.

• Options

I've been debating on whether or not to get this too. 

Annie: Please report back when you get yours.  Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageeamaines:

You just reminded me that I got one too.  I just bought one-the set, wanted the baby legs for the Holidays.  Anyway, it will take probably a week for it to get to me but I'll let you know how it works out.  Shipping was a bit on the high side, almost $12 but hey, they gotta make a bit of $$...they can't give everything away FREE.  All in all, $17 total.

Please let me know how you like it!  

• Options
    I also ordered it. The fabrics look really pretty. I will report back as well Smile
  • Options
    hmmm..I got an free udder cover, but never the free offer for the sling...not fair Sad
  • Options
    Mel, the "code" is simply your FULL e-mail address.....I'd say give it a shot, if it doesn't change the price then just don't finish the transaction. 
  • Options

imageeamaines:
    Mel, the "code" is simply your FULL e-mail address.....I'd say give it a shot, if it doesn't change the price then just don't finish the transaction. 

Thanks, I will give it a try!!

• Options

You can also use the code FitPreg it was in Fit Pregnancy Magazine. I just ordered one using that code, but I have not received it yet. I'm very curious to see how well it is made.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"