Vermont Babies

Whoa VT Board! :)

Very excited to have found this board!  I'm a stay at home Mom in Chittenden county area with my first child who is about to turn one in September....would love to connect with other Moms in the area.  For those of you who don't know I use a great website for local area events for children called findandgoseek.net.  Maybe we could plan a playdate at one of those events.  Look forward to maybe connecting with some of you :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Whoa VT Board! :)

• My little guy turns one in October :) I love the idea of connecting with local moms
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • did you ladies ever connect? I am interested in the same thing............that si why I headed over here. I amd a SAHM (work just a few hours a week) and would love to meet other moms in the area! My first child, katie, is 3 months old!

Hope we can all connect!

• Loading the player...
  • I'm due to have my first DD in a couple weeks. I would love to connect with other local moms in the area this fall.

• We never did connect, but I'm still interested... just kind of busy to plan anything :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I moved to Montpelier in July and just had my first little one on 8/28.  If people are starting to meet up I'm definitely interested too!
  • I'm excited that I found this board.  I had my first child, a girl, in May so she's 6 months old.  I'd love to connect with other local moms.  I'm in addison county about an 1 and 15 minutes from Burlington soon to be about 40 minutes from Burlington.  Feel free to send me an email chrmedgoddess@yahoo.com 

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"