San Diego Babies
Options

intellichildren infant care in San Marcos?

Has anyone used them? or heard from others who have?

Re: intellichildren infant care in San Marcos?

• Options

I used them but regreted and left.  I would NOT recommend this to anyone!

this place is unorgarnized.  they are new so lots for them to figure out what they want to do and where the future is gonna be, meanwhile your precious child will have to ride through all the changes.  Definitely NOT GOOD for the little ones who need the consistency to trust and to learn...

• Options

We have two children in their school. One infant and one 2-yr old. They have been amazing with us! Their director, Miss Marianna, is so kind and she is always greeting us and smiling on our way in. My son is in the infant center and he has been progressing so wonderfully! Our daughter has been there since they opened, over a year ago. She was out with my wife when she gave birth, but I  brought them back immediately when my wife returned to work. I would trust noone else with our children.My older daughter, 2yrs old, was potty-trained in weeks after we brought her back and she learns so much there.

I know they had some staff that they let go of because they didn't meet the very high standards of their new director, or that's how she explained it to me, so judging from the last post I would say it was probably one of them. I knew them...sounds like them. Go see for yourself, they are amazing and the owner responds personally to my concerns if I ever have any which the director can't resolve. You can't get that anywhere anymore. I love them!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"