1st Trimester
Options

no food is appealing.....

i'm always hungry and i have learned that food keeps away the m/s but no food really appeals to me right now...the thought of cooking makes me sick and dinner time is the worst cause i know i want to get a full stomach before i got to bed - nothing worse than an empty stomach in the morning.

any food ideas!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: no food is appealing.....

• Options
    With my son I lived on rice krispies in the morning and baked potatoes with a salad in the evenings. I couldn't stand the smell of cooked food. Maybe try things with no smell. Might help. Hope it gets better for you soon :-)

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

I normally cook 3-4 times a week, making food from every country in the book. In the last 2 weeks, I've cooked ONCE. Not only does nothing sound good, but the thought of preparing food is agonizing. I've just been "snacking." Even for dinner.

Tonight I'm having french bread (I actually went out to buy this just now because it sounded good) a sweet potato, and a bowl of honey nut cheerios. I am eating like a 5 year old.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    watermelon has been my best friend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    For me I tolerated foods from my childhood like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with cheetos.  Pretty much anything that I remember my mom making for me.  I actually heard that it is somewhat common for some pregnant women to want foods from their childhood.  I suppose it wouldn't hurt to start thinking of your childhood foods that you might like.  For me I didn't crave any of those foods but I at least tolerated them. 
  • Options
    I'm still waiting for food to be appealing again.  My main problem is getting extremely nauseous and gaggy when I get hungry.  I'm hoping this will go away soon.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

cantalope sometimes works - i am so glad i'm normal for wanting s&v chips and mash potatos and now don't feel as guilty for not eating full balanced meals everytime i eat!!!    mixed greens salads make me sick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"