Montana Babies
Options

New here.

Hello my name is Ericka and I live on a ranch outside a small town called Wisdom in southwest Montana. I am 8 weeks Pregnant with my firs baby . I am new here and looking to make some friends. Anyone due in March?

Re: New here.

• Options

Hi Ericka-

I am due in March as well (March 9th). I love in Belgrade and work in Bozeman. How are you feeling?

• Options
    Hi ladies!  I am new here too!   I live in a tiny town in Central Montana.  Just found out last Tuesday that I am expecting!  This will be our 1st and we are so excited!  I am due in April. Good luck!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello and Congrats!

• Options
    Hi, all! I'm ten weeks along with my first baby and I live in north central MT in a small farming town. My due date is March 6th. Nice to meet you! :-)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! I live on a ranch outside of Lewistown, MT. I am 33 weeks along and due the 5th of October. Congrats to everyone! It is quite the journey!
  • Options

Hi, HaeliMae!

Congrats on your little one (to be)! How are you feeling? Getting awfully close to your date!

• Options

Hello!  I'm in Helena and 12 weeks along (current due date is Feb 28).  What an exciting journey this is!  Today I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time...what an amazing sound.  A little human is growing inside of me!  ;)

I love the Wisdom area; we like to camp down there.  In high school, my dad wanted to move us there, because he loves the hunting.  I told him I was staying put!

• Options
    hi all im from great falls mt this will be baby #3 pregnancy #5   im 25 yo and im 5 weeks today
  • Options
    Hi my name is Bobbi. I live in Columbia Falls (by Glacier Park) and am due on March 29 with my second. Congrats to all the Montana girls!
  • Options
    I am about 4 weeks along with my first baby and live in jackson right down the street from you! Due in late may early june!
  • Options

Hi all,

I am 24 weeks along and sitting at my desk feeling my little girl kick!  I live in sw Montana as well, and am good pals with one of the other girls here, we're due 3 months apart!  Hope everyone is feeling well and doing great!

• Options
    This is for the girl in jackson. what is your name? How great to have a pregnancy buddy so close.
  • Options

Congrats all!  I'm in Bozeman.  This is our first baby and I'm just over 11 weeks, due March 24th!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"