Eco-Friendly Family
Options

panicking now

i can't find my bank card.  i had it yesterday at lunch, don't remember it since then.  i thought N was playing with my purse last night, so when i first found it missing i figured it would be at home on the floor.

nope.  not at home ANYWHERE.  not in the car.  called wendy's where i went for lunch, no one turned it in.  so now i'm freaking b/c i don't know where it is and can't remember what i did with it and zomfg i have ocd and can't refocus and i'm making myself sick and now i''m just going to cry.

thanks if you made it. 

Re: panicking now

• Options
    cancel and get a new once sent?  :: Hugs::
  • Options

Oh no, that's so scary.

Do you want suggestions, or just (((hugs)))?

You get the hugs either way, but I know that sometimes when I'm freaking out, suggestions just make things worse, and I don't want to do that to you.

Mother's Day, 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Bug, i'm going to sleep on it tonight, check my desk at work tomorrow morning.  if it's not there, i'll have to call and block it and reorder.

suggestions depend...when they come from DH and i'm already stressed, i usually wind up snapping.   

• Options
    I'll keep my fingers crossed that it shows up tomorrow and you don't have to stress any more about it!
    Mother's Day, 2011
  • Options
    This just happened to me a month or so ago. Bruce got hold of it and I saw it on the floor, picked it up and put it on the desk. Went to get it later and gone. I KNOW it is in our house somewhere so I just called for a replacement. I'm guessing I'll find it when we finally get rid of whatever piece of furniture it is stuck under... Hope you find yours soon or that you can get a quick replacement. I'm sure everything is fine but for your peace of mind I'd probably call and cancel it now and ask them to send a new one.
  • Options

Check the vents.... that's where my credit card ended up after a certain tot got it.  

But anyway, I would look no more and just call and cancel it.  That way anything placed on that card will be easier to claim as fraud (if that is the case). 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    imageJoes_love:

Bug, i'm going to sleep on it tonight, check my desk at work tomorrow morning.  if it's not there, i'll have to call and block it and reorder.

suggestions depend...when they come from DH and i'm already stressed, i usually wind up snapping.   

I hope you find it, definitely stressful!!

My sister and I used to refer to "Manloutions", since men like to SOLVE problems instead of empathizing with them.  When I have a problem, I don't always want a solution, sometimes just a hug, geez!! :)

Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

• Options
    imageluvlieK:

Check the vents.... that's where my credit card ended up after a certain tot got it.  

But anyway, I would look no more and just call and cancel it.  That way anything placed on that card will be easier to claim as fraud (if that is the case). 

we have radiators, i made DH check under all of them :-(  i've been watching my account online and so far nothing fishy, so if it's not at my desk i'll call the bank as soon as they open.  hopefully they won't freeze DH's card too. 

• Options
    imageJoes_love:
    imageluvlieK:

we have radiators, i made DH check under all of them :-(  i've been watching my account online and so far nothing fishy, so if it's not at my desk i'll call the bank as soon as they open.  hopefully they won't freeze DH's card too. 

Is it just your debit card? They shouldn't. They can cancel the cards individually. When I did mine they didn't have to do anything to DH's card at all. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"