Inland Empire Babies
Options

Hi There IE Board

I am Marisa and I am pregnant with my first. I am due at the end of April with a boy. His name is Adam Samuel. I really wish we were posting here more I'd love to be in touch with more people from my area. I've alreayd met a couple wonderful people through the BUMP.

Your little hands wrapped around my finger and its so quiet in the world tonight Your little eye lids flutter cause your dreamin so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light To you everything's funny, you've got nothing to regret I'd give all I have hunny, if you could stay like that Oh darling dont you ever grow up, dont you ever grow up, just stay this little Oh darling dont you ever grow up dont you ever grow up, it could stay this simple I wont let nobody hurt you, wont let no one break your heart, no one will desert you Just try to never grow up imageimage Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Hi There IE Board

• Options
    Just saying hi back this board seems a little quiet hopefully it will pick up soon It would be great to meet local bumpies :)
  • Options
    Hello! just found this board! Awesome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi IE mommies and mommies-to-be!

We're expecting our first and my husband and I recently moved to CA from MN.  I'm only 11 weeks along and don't know a soul out here so it's a little scary to be doing this all on our own.  Does anyone know if there are groups of mommies-to-be that get together at all in the IE area?

-Steph

• Options
    Hey ladies!!! Seems like our board is a quiet one. My name is Lacey, and my husband and I are expecting our first on Sept. 30th. Hopefully this board picks up before then!!
  • Options

Hi Lacey... My husband and I are also expecting our first son on September 30th! Hope your doing well.. good luck! Just thought I would say HI!

Kelly

• Options

Hello Ladies!! 

My name is Caycie and i am expecting my first child in Feb out here in ONTARIO.... hopefully this board will pick up :)

• Options
    Hi Caycie.. I am also in Ontario! How are things going for you?
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm due in October! I just found this board too..i was under the impression that the OC one was the closest to me..hm. hope everyone is doing well!Big Smile
  • Options
    Hey IE! I think this is where I should be..I'm in 29 palms, CA. I hope to get to know some of you ladies! We could be expecting #1 in March..Dr. appt next week so keep your fingers crossed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi everyone!. I live in Redlands.

I'm not due until January! Where is everyone delivering?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"