2nd Trimester
Options

best days of your life.

i really hate it when my little sister walks into my room and steals my clothes, it's annoying because she never gives them back, and i heard something fall in her room, prolly max sneaking in..whatever, it's not like grant doesn't have his girlfriend in his room, oh wait he goes..why am i the only one without someone in my room keeping me off this dumbass site? i hate being grounded for something i didn't even do in the 1st place..ugh!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: best days of your life.

• Options
    Wait... grounded but never a bed time.  What an oxymoron.  And no, that wasn't calling you a moron.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We should start calling bets on who will walk into your room next.
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    my mom says thanks for calling her a moron, she knows how to parent she's been doing it for 19 years! she knows more than you do.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

You have a lot of people who just walk into your room.

Like a brothel...  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageAimeeL85:

be an idiot, this happened at like 9, wow really.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imageAimeeL85:

I'll bet on the Grampa or something weird like that 

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:
    my mom says thanks for calling her a moron, she knows how to parent she's been doing it for 19 years! she knows more than you do.

She's been doing it horribly for 19 years. Look how your turned out. I'd have definitely chucked you over a bridge. : ) 

• Options

imageAimeeL85:

I'll bet on the Gramps walking in naked 

• Options
    um sorry my grandparents are dead, but thanks for bring that up after 5 years..

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Wow... don't know what oxymoron means?  You are not 17.  I know I learned that in like 9th grade English.

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:

She knows how to be a parent and yet she has all her kids sneaking people in their rooms? heh. Great parenting there! She really knows how to control her kids. hah

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:

Thank god they are.. after seeing what your mom spawned (you), it probably gave them a heart attack. 

• Options
    If you ignore it, it might go away :)
    imageimage
    Breleigh & Mason
  • Options
    it's called TRUSTING HER KIDS TO BE GOOD AND NOT BE STUPID which obviously you don't have.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagesasha24mhs:

Uhm, Stellar didn't call your mom a moron either. The word was "oxymoron" and neither of you were being called morons (though, nobody would argue with that).  Learn to read....among other things...

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:
    it's called TRUSTING HER KIDS TO BE GOOD AND NOT BE STUPID which obviously you don't have.

Your grandparents trusted your mom to be good and then she had you.. and now they're gone. How do you feel about that?

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:

lmao. yes you kids are angels. You're apparently grounded and all the others have someone else snuck in their rooms. Yupp, all the reason in the world to trust you..try again.

• Options

imagesasha24mhs:

This sentence doesn't even begin to make sense. What don't we have?  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageJade+1:

imageAimeeL85:

I'll bet on the Grampa or something weird like that 

It's gonna be grandpa taking a picture of her at their anniversary... that looks just like a Mexican singer and then her boyfriend who just happens to be named after a cartoon character.  

Oh wait... that's been done... 

• Options
    imagesasha24mhs:
    Well yeah they probably killed themselves to get out of your family! Sh!t I would...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ...and this has to do with 2nd trimester...how? Confused
  • Options

imagesasha24mhs:

Experience does NOT equal expertise. Are you saying that a woman who gives her kids alcohol and who smokes around her kids is a smarter parent than I'll be? Or one who doesn't watch her kids?

How do you even have any business being on these message boards? Us "Bumpies" actually have real baby things to talk about, and it's hard to do with you wasting space and time on here. Go hang out on some Justin Bieber fan site if you want to actually fit in somewhere.

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"