Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Chicago area ladies: how cold is it around Halloween?

WE're headed to the windy city (actually Great Lakes) for my sister's Navy Basic graduation!! Wahoo! I am for sure ready for cold weather (luv it) but I also will have LO with me. Also are there any fun halloweeny activities for DD,who will be 23 months? We will be in town the 28th-31st (flying home the 31st) and I will bring her costume to dress up in. TIA!

Re: Chicago area ladies: how cold is it around Halloween?

• Options
    I used to live there.  It can really range from low 60's to low 30's.  Pretty much every mall has trick or treating (not that fun), but there are also a lot of fun farms/pumpkin patches in the burbs.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oooh the farms and patches are perfect! Thanx,I'll check into it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm in Wisconsin. I second the temps. You just don't know. Some years it was beautiful and in the 60s, and other years we had to wear big coats under our costumes b/c it was cold enough to snow! There should be lots of cute things to do for Halloween. Pumpkin patches, etc. You can look into events and activities specific to where you are staying.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"