Trying to Get Pregnant

Probably a long shot...

but any old GP mamas still here??  "Old" as in TTC in 2008-2009?  I've been reading over some posts & don't recognize anyone here, but I thought I'd ask.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Probably a long shot...

• Me, but I wasn't on GP, mostly BOTB.
  • Hello!

Not a mama, but I was TTC then.  There are only a few of us that old that still post here, most have moved solely to TTTC or IF.

Your DD has gotten so big!  Such a cutie!

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • imagelyse2143:
    Hey lady :)

Hey girl!  How you been?  I miss my old GP ladies... this is the first time I've been on in like 8 months though haha

L&R I remember you :) 

• I wasn't here then, but I just had to tell you that your DD is ADORABLE!!
  • imagecaitlyn_alexis:
    I wasn't here then, but I just had to tell you that your DD is ADORABLE!!

Thank you!  Your kiddies are so cute too! 

• imageMrs.Foreste:

imagecaitlyn_alexis:
    I wasn't here then, but I just had to tell you that your DD is ADORABLE!!

Thank you!  Your kiddies are so cute too! 

Thank you!

• Well, January 2008, I got a BFP, but I was here when this board started :-) 
  • imageMrs.Foreste:
    but any old GP mamas still here??  "Old" as in TTC in 2008-2009?  I've been reading over some posts & don't recognize anyone here, but I thought I'd ask.

Not me, but just wanted to say hi! I'm a huge fan of your blog (been following since you were pregnant), your DD is so adorable! 

• imagePattypoundcake:
    Well, January 2008, I got a BFP, but I was here when this board started :-) 

I didn't get my BFP until November 2008 so you probably took a break from the GP board by that time huh?

• imagepinkangelmoon:

imageMrs.Foreste:

Not me, but just wanted to say hi! I'm a huge fan of your blog (been following since you were pregnant), your DD is so adorable! 

Aww thanks!

• imageMrs.Foreste:

imagePattypoundcake:
    Well, January 2008, I got a BFP, but I was here when this board started :-) 

I didn't get my BFP until November 2008 so you probably took a break from the GP board by that time huh?

LOL I had a newborn then, I was posting panicked breastfeeding questions at 2 am on the 0-12 board back when that existed :-D  

• KMLPKMLP member
    I was on GP in Dec of 07, so almost 2008!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • imageMrs.Foreste:

imagelyse2143:

Hey girl!  How you been?  I miss my old GP ladies... this is the first time I've been on in like 8 months though haha

I'm good! I thought you feel off the face of the earth! Are you guys TTC #2 now?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I remember you! We got our BFPs within a very short time of each other. I had a different SN then so you wouldn't recognize this one. I got my BFP in early December, 2008. I'll PM you with my old SN.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelyse2143:
    imageMrs.Foreste:

imagelyse2143:

I'm good! I thought you feel off the face of the earth! Are you guys TTC #2 now?

I know I fell off the face of the bumpie earth haha!  The only time I get on the computer now is to update my blog or check email.  It's not easy finding time to "bump" without being at work all day.  Now I have a toddler who keeps me pretty busy all day... no more sleepy newborns!

No we're definitely not TTC #2 yet!  I just came on here to see if I knew anyone.  We aren't going to start TTC again until a year from this November.  We have to wait for DH to graduate from law school in 2 more years... uggh.  Seems ages away.

*Edit: I meant we have to wait for the baby to be born once DH graduates, but we are starting TTC in only a year & 2 months... ish. 

So you going to start IVF soon it looks like? 

• imagemargeincharge2:

I remember you! We got our BFPs within a very short time of each other. I had a different SN then so you wouldn't recognize this one. I got my BFP in early December, 2008. I'll PM you with my old SN.

I remember you too!  I tried to respond to your PM, but it said there was an error so I don't know if you got it or not.  Our LOs are so close in age! 

• imageMrs.Foreste:

I know I fell off the face of the bumpie earth haha!  The only time I get on the computer now is to update my blog or check email.  It's not easy finding time to "bump" without being at work all day.  Now I have a toddler who keeps me pretty busy all day... no more sleepy newborns!

No we're definitely not TTC #2 yet!  I just came on here to see if I knew anyone.  We aren't going to start TTC again until a year from this November.  We have to wait for DH to graduate from law school in 2 more years... uggh.  Seems ages away.

*Edit: I meant we have to wait for the baby to be born once DH graduates, but we are starting TTC in only a year & 2 months... ish. 

Well its good to see you!! I know you stay busy, I still follow your blog. 

Yes, we are starting soonish. Once AF gets here we can get going with BCP and stuff. DH had surgery but it failed so this is where we're at now. Never thought oh so long ago when I joined we'd be here but hey, life throws you curves!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagelyse2143:
    imageMrs.Foreste:

Well its good to see you!! I know you stay busy, I still follow your blog. 

Yes, we are starting soonish. Once AF gets here we can get going with BCP and stuff. DH had surgery but it failed so this is where we're at now. Never thought oh so long ago when I joined we'd be here but hey, life throws you curves!

Oh no I'm so sorry it failed!  I'll be thinking about you when the time comes for IVF. It was good talking to you!  I'm going to get off now, but I'm going to try & say hi every once in a while :)

• ::waves:: Not sure if I look familiar- I got my BFP in Aug 08 but I remember you! I've been lurking around here since I started charting TTA after AF finally returned post-EPing. We're probably one and done but the awesome charting information on this board brings me way back!
  • imageMrs.Foreste:
    imagemargeincharge2:

I remember you! We got our BFPs within a very short time of each other. I had a different SN then so you wouldn't recognize this one. I got my BFP in early December, 2008. I'll PM you with my old SN.

I remember you too!  I tried to respond to your PM, but it said there was an error so I don't know if you got it or not.  Our LOs are so close in age! 

No PM but as long as you could read mine it's good!

I sometimes check ttgp to see if I recognize any of the old GP faces like melaina, mooeta, amyfromMI, monkey, lemon and so many other gals who I can't remember right now!

I remember there were like 3 of us who got bfps around the same time.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMarriedBestFriends:
    ::waves:: Not sure if I look familiar- I got my BFP in Aug 08 but I remember you! I've been lurking around here since I started charting TTA after AF finally returned post-EPing. We're probably one and done but the awesome charting information on this board brings me way back!

Your SN looks familiar!  Ya I'm thinking about charting TTA.  I hate being on BCP & so right now we're doing the pull & pray method... which I know is just asking for it!  Wow you're done after 1?  I'm sure your LO will be a happy camper getting all your attention  :)  We want 4 total so we have a ways to go haha!

• imagemargeincharge2:
    imageMrs.Foreste:
    imagemargeincharge2:

No PM but as long as you could read mine it's good!

I sometimes check ttgp to see if I recognize any of the old GP faces like melaina, mooeta, amyfromMI, monkey, lemon and so many other gals who I can't remember right now!

I remember there were like 3 of us who got bfps around the same time.

Ya lemon, monkey, etc are all on that GP mamas private board now.  I used to be on it too,  but I just never had time!  I still talk to a few of them via blogging, but that's it. 

• imageMrs.Foreste:

imageMarriedBestFriends:
    ::waves:: Not sure if I look familiar- I got my BFP in Aug 08 but I remember you! I've been lurking around here since I started charting TTA after AF finally returned post-EPing. We're probably one and done but the awesome charting information on this board brings me way back!

Your SN looks familiar!  Ya I'm thinking about charting TTA.  I hate being on BCP & so right now we're doing the pull & pray method... which I know is just asking for it!  Wow you're done after 1?  I'm sure your LO will be a happy camper getting all your attention  :)  We want 4 total so we have a ways to go haha!

Pull/pray is good for those who want more :) I pPROM'ed at 34w3d for no reason so yep, we'd like to not go through that again. Your LO is gorgeous, I say have 3 more for sure! 

imageMrs.Foreste:

imageMarriedBestFriends:

I actually think I know who you are, you got to 1st tri when I was in 3rd and doing a bit of dirty lurking :) 

Pull/pray is good for those who want more :) I pPROM'ed at 34w3d for no reason so yep, we'd like to not go through that again. Your LO is gorgeous, I say have 3 more for sure! 

imageMrs.Foreste:

imageMarriedBestFriends:

Oh wow scary!  And confession time... I totally just had to google what pPROM meant.  I'm a loser :) 

• imagePattypoundcake:
    imageMarriedBestFriends:
    imageMrs.Foreste:

imageMarriedBestFriends:

I actually think I know who you are, you got to 1st tri when I was in 3rd and doing a bit of dirty lurking :) 

Dirty schmirty- lurking is cool by me. I totally know you PattyP- you were super helpful when I was on those tri boards a few times but I can't, for the life of me, remember why. 

• imageMrs.Foreste:
    imageMarriedBestFriends:
    imageMrs.Foreste:

imageMarriedBestFriends:

Oh wow scary!  And confession time... I totally just had to google what pPROM meant.  I'm a loser :) 

It makes me so happy to hear that people *don't* know what that means- so you are no loser at all. 

• *waves* I was around and posted a few times, but ended up mostly on the TTTC board (which is now IF, apparently) after I got diagnosed w/PCOS in June 2008. 
  • Hey! Still not a mama, but I remember you.
    Infertility, Life & Loss Blog
    imageimage
    Love & luck to my 3TC girls. Congrats to Omega-The boys are here!
    If there's one thing I've learned while waiting my turn,
    it's that in each life some rain falls but you also get some sun.
    After 2 years & 2 losses, our little man arrived 8-2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"