2nd Trimester
Options

Annoying

My Uncle is really annoying me right now. He is purposely sitting by me to bother me. It is always hot at his home, but he constantly turns off the fan. I am really irritated with him because being pregnant I feel like im always hot. The worst part about it is that they asked me and my FI to spend the night at there home. I am really going back to my apartment tomorrow because he has worked my nerves today. I asked him to go to his room with his wife, like she asked, but he says he wants to bug me instead of her. I just think that it is really petty for him to sit and annoy me. Sorry just needed to vent about him. BTW he is sitting next to me just to read every post I comment on. Then, when I ask him to move over hes crowding hes says he going to sign up for this website. LOL!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Annoying

• Options
    one good pregnant lady fart should give you some space..and possibly the fan.

• Options

imageJenniferk08:
    one good pregnant lady fart should give you some space..and possibly the fan.

Love it! I do have the fan on now, but he still complains that it makes too much noise. It blows out a good deal of air though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"