Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

If I'm pregnant..

I think I'll steer clear of 1st tri boards.  I got attacked for asking about when they got their BFP and one went as far as to tell me to wait 60 days before i go to see a doc, um i think not.  I think it took me a while to get a BFP with aiden, i was pretty sure i was pregnant a good amount of time before the home test was positive and even then the docs office test came back negative and they had to do blood work.  They told me I have my answer because i'm getting negatives regardless that I haven't missed a period since prob 3 mos after birth.  I mean it's possible i'm just off, but I still want to see my doc! 

Re: If I'm pregnant..

• Options

Yeah, I avoided 1st Tri.  It's hilarious but annoying.

If you're late, then definitely go see your Dr if you're getting negatives.  Especially since you went through the same thing with your LO.  Never mind the "know it alls" on 1st Tri.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ugh...I don't think I bumped the boards until 2nd tri, but with the next one, I want to be over there with all of you guys again. I don't know if I can handle a bunch of that crap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Did someone say something about lunch meat? Stick out tongue
  • Options

I would want to see my doc too... I wouldn't want to be the next episode of "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol.

• Options
    imagemurfygirl:
    or maybe the great H1N1 debate.
  • Options
    I didn't get my bfp until 48 days after LMP. I went to the doctor right away and i was only 4w5d. People can kiss my butt.
  • Options

imageALG29:
    imagemurfygirl:
    or maybe the great H1N1 debate.

I will never forget getting attacked when I asked about weight gain!!! 

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

If you already know what you are doing, then yeah, aviod the 1st tri board.

I went to the doc (actually several docs) right away after my BFP b/c I was actually supposed to start Lovenox before getting pregnant, but who knew we would be successful two weeks after starting TTC?  So waiting 2 months to see the doc is ridiculous.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"