Trying to Get Pregnant

I hate everything. Come in if you're a miserable biotch.

I hate my temps, I hate FF by default for giving me an ugly-looking chart due to my hateful temps when my chart had been looking promising, I hate my ute for effing with me with weird spotting today (12 DPO) for like a half day, I hate that I thought DH and I had really good timing and can't understand why it looks like I'm going to be getting AF tomorrow anyway...

I.Hate.Everything. 

*takes giant swig of red wine*

Anyone else? 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: I hate everything. Come in if you're a miserable biotch.

• I hate that I am on CD 42 and I haven't O'ed.

And I hate that I am too lazy to make a run to the liquor store for Margaritas.  Instead I am just whining at my H, hoping at some point he can't take it anymore and goes to the liquor store for me.  So far my plan is not working...... 

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • I hate that my ute can't seem to get her sh!t together. Meanwhile, everyday at work I see endless poor and ignorant women with 50 kids in toe...

I think the best fertility drugs are broke and stupid!

Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I am definitely in the hate everything mode right now - job, doctors, even the way my hair smells (new conditioner and yuck!). I need to get on that wine swiggin - how is that working out for you?
    imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• imageTheMrsRN:

I hate that my ute can't seem to get her sh!t together. Meanwhile, everyday at work I see endless poor and ignorant women with 50 kids in toe...

Do you work where I work?! 

Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• imageTheMrsRN:

Yes

Our journey as NEWLYWEDS!<3</a>
    My Married Bio

Love, marriage and a baby carriage :)image
  • Drinkin' here too....

I hate that 5 (yes, FIVE!) of my high school students are pregnant. Ugh...

• I hate that I am approaching my 1 year TTC-averary. one I DO NOT want to be celebrating.

I am pumping my fist in the air .... hating the world along with you (and no I am NOT simply fist pumpin' b/c I live in NJ)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageheatherinokla:

Drinkin' here too....

I hate that 5 (yes, FIVE!) of my high school students are pregnant. Ugh...

OMG.  *pours heather a double* 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• I want to join in! I hate the *** customers I had to help all day. I hate the fact that AF decided to visit today. And I hate that because of AF all I want is a massive amount of chocolate, but I cant eat it because I have to weigh in at weight watchers tomorrow. Ugh!
  • I hate that my ovaries and I go through the same process every month and nothing ever changes.  CD14.  EWCM.  +OPK.  3 days of sex.  Temp spike.  High Temps.  Temp drop.  Wait to O.  Repeat. 

I just wrote a new blog post about this and about how TTC is a lot like the movie "Groundhog's Day."  My blog link is in my siggy if you're interested.  I love comments.  :)

I also love pinot grigio... going to pour myself a glass now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageavioletsky:
    imageTheMrsRN:

I hate that my ute can't seem to get her sh!t together. Meanwhile, everyday at work I see endless poor and ignorant women with 50 kids in toe...

Do you work where I work?! 

Probably not. I believe it is an epidemic everywhere!!

Can't wait to meet our miracle this November!! BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • hater too Angry

I have the worst cramps, always happens to me before AF and I am only 6DPO.  So much for a longer LP. Maybe time to up my B6. 

Han in there girls

• hater too Angry

I have the worst cramps, always happens to me before AF and I am only 6DPO.  So much for a longer LP. Maybe time to up my B6. 

Han in there girls

• hater too Angry

Han in there girls

• I hate how perfect timing does not result in a BFP. I hate how little control I have over TTGP. I hate that DH thinks I only want sex to make a baby.
  • I hate my chart. I hate the ups and downs of TTC and that everyone around me thinks you need to "relax" to get KU. I hate this manager at work - he's so confrontational and makes every single exchange a living hell. I also really hate that AF is due Saturday and it's DH's 30th and I probably won't be able to give him the one presen he really wants and that makes me really sad. I had it planned out how to tell him and everything...OK, enough hating...
  • Ohh I want in!! I hate spotting, before and after stupid AF. I hate short luteal phases. I'm pretty much hating on my ute in general. 

I hate that I'm turning 30 in 3 days and have no children. I hate that that bothers me so damn much. And the more I think about it, the bitchier I get. I hate seeing babies every effing place I go these days and every time someone tells me they have "news" I say "lemme guess, you're pregnant" and I'm usually right. I also hate that THAT bothers me.

Most of all I just hate that I'm feeling so effing miserable this week. Period.

Ahhhh, thanks I needed that.

Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I hate when people tell me I will get KU quick cause I have normal cycles. And every month when I don't get KU, I feel like I let them down. I hate that I do everything you are supposed to do to get KU and it doesn't happen. I hate that I really haven't been TTC for that long but I'm already thinking that something is wrong with me. And most of all, I hate that TTC consumes my every thought every day!!!Sad

I actually feel better now! Thanks!

• I hate that even though I hated bleeding from losing our baby, I hate it more now that it's stopped because now it's really over. I hate that we can't try again for another month and a half. And I hate that my FB feeds are filled with status updates about pregnancies. And I hate that IF is making me bitter and depressed again because I know that this time two years ago I would have KILLED to have the life I'm living now, and I feel so ungrateful. 
  • imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:

I hate that I am on CD 42 and I haven't O'ed.

And I hate that I am too lazy to make a run to the liquor store for Margaritas.  Instead I am just whining at my H, hoping at some point he can't take it anymore and goes to the liquor store for me.  So far my plan is not working...... 

this exactly. 

imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

• imageMrs.Jason.9.15.07:

I hate that I am on CD 42 and I haven't O'ed.

this exactly. 

imageimageimage
    The Kids (from left) Hugo, Siberian Husky, Claire at 3 wks, Human, Roman, Siberian Husky
    Proud US Navy and Law Enforcement WIFE!
    BFP 10.29.10-Norah Claire born 07.03.11

• I hate that AF isn't here . I have had 8 months of regular cycles and now she is deciding to be stubborn and take her sweet time. I hate that i have tried everything that I could *naturally * and she still is not here . I hate that i am seeing preg women everywhere i go rubbing their bellies . Soo annoyed .

takes as big gulp of wine 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • imageearl&pearl:
    imageTheMrsRN:

Yes

Don't forget drug addiction and alcoholism!

I hate that even though I said I wouldn't, I got my hopes up this cycle and throught for sure I was KTFU. I know it's only our fourth cycle trying and I'll probably get flamed for saying I'm disappointed, but I don't care. Sad

• Oh yeah- I am a hater. Hate possibly everything right now. Hate hating everything like this too. Is this a vicious circle or am I just going nuts.

And yeah- I think it's AF talking but I hate that too...

My nickname should be changed to MissHatefulBiotch. Surprise Oh...here I said it, LOL.

TTGP since 09/09, BFP 10/6/10 Our little Bean was born on 06/16/2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Like an hour ago I was not hating everything, even though it's CD1. But now the cramps have hit, and da-amn, menstrual cramps off bcp SUCK! I've taken 2 Aleve and still in pain.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"