Military Families
Options

**PterodactylGirl*** NOT a flame

I strongly suggest you visit the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board. They are a fantastic group of ladies that will help you sort through all you VALID emotions without flaming you. Once again, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Re: **PterodactylGirl*** NOT a flame

• Options
    Nobody flamed the OP.  Not a single person.
    Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

imageMrsOjoButtons:

Your "only" comment was cruel and you should be ashamed. I don't know how someone can be so heartless about someone losing their baby. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageshall923:

imageMrsOjoButtons:

Your "only" comment was cruel and you should be ashamed. I don't know how someone can be so heartless about someone losing their baby. 

Agree to disagree. 

Twin boys due 7/25/12
  • Options

I completely agree, they were a big support when I was going through my losses.

As for mrsoj, you're a douche of the highest standard, you should be ashamed of yourself. Have you not said enough in the OP that you have to come here now and start shooting your mouth off??? 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Options
    The mc/pl and ttcal boards are some of the nicest women I have ever met! They are wonderful and will help you get through this time!
    "Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • Options
    imageMarieGranados:

I completely agree, they were a big support when I was going through my losses.

As for mrsoj, you're a douche of the highest standard, you should be ashamed of yourself. Have you not said enough in the OP that you have to come here now and start shooting your mouth off??? 

Yes 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrsOjoButtons:

I'm sorry does my title read "**MrsOjoButtons*** please continue your rediculous rant on miscarriage etiquette here?"

Oop, nope, just like I thought is says "**PterodactylGirl**..."

• Options
    imagemidnight*sun:

imageMrsOjoButtons:

I'm sorry does my title read "**MrsOjoButtons*** please continue your rediculous rant on miscarriage etiquette here?"

If there was a like button, I would push it. 

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, and I agree that the women on miscarriage/pg loss and TTCAL are wonderful, supportive women.  ::hugs::
  • Options

I don't think Ojo was wrong in reminding the OP that these things happen, and I have had an early loss. It was hard and I was devistated. Though, part of the reason I had such a hard time was because I had to have a D&C followed by being cut open for internal bleeding, so I had lots of time to dwell and two scars to remind me constantly. At the same time, being reminded that these things happen and are normal does help a little. No, it's not a silver lining in that I can get pregnant, but to know that it wasn't my fault and I'm not alone was helpful.

I do think Ojo could have phrased it differently and not as "harsh", but at the same time she's had her troubles and knows that occasionally tough love is what you need. The OP needs to realize that it wasn't a vaccination's fault, or else I promise you that more AD/Guard women would be complaining about it. The problem is, in the beginning you have so many mixed emotions and feelings and you just want answers and somewhere to place the blame. Unfortunately, coming on a message board isn't the answer in that case because people are going to either be a) uber supportive and not question your logic or b) rational and try to remind them that they aren't the first it's happened to and it wasn't her fault or a vaccinations fault. Sometimes these things just happen.

To the OP: I am very sorry for you loss. I hope you are able to heal soon and recognize that life will go on and while it's hard now, it does get easier over time.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemidnight*sun:

In the future, if you feel the need to attempt snark, try to avoid failing miserably by using spell check.

Although, you're a First Class DumbAzz so good luck with that.

"So no, I
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"