Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

I have the house to myself for 2 hours

Our old DCP director is buying some land and using DH as their realtor, so we were all planning to go over to their house tonight with LO so they can sign their sales contract (DCP director resigned a couple months ago and hasn't seen Noah since).  Well, I hit a wall and think I'm coming down with the flu so I stayed behind.  DH took LO so I could have some quiet time and old DCP could see Noah.  It's so nice, but also weird, to have the house to myself!  I'm trying just to rest but I'm itching to swiffer the kitchen which needs a good cleaning...

Re: I have the house to myself for 2 hours

• Options
    LOL You are so funny! If I got 2 hours alone, the LAST thing I would be doing is cleaning! I'd be plopped on the couch reading a book or doing anything other than MOM or WIFE duties! haha Enjoy your time and I hope you get feeling better!
  • Options

imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    LOL You are so funny! If I got 2 hours alone, the LAST thing I would be doing is cleaning! I'd be plopped on the couch reading a book or doing anything other than MOM or WIFE duties! haha Enjoy your time and I hope you get feeling better!

Haha-I totally swiffered since I posted this.  I figured it takes 3 minutes but then I can sit down and at least have a clean house floor.  :)  Have a good night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"