Washington Babies
Options

I really wanted a Zazzu day

Ever since you posted on facebook about your rainy day spent cuddled on the couch with wolfy watching bad movies, I swore my next rainy day would be the same. So today is the perfect day, except one glitch... No power. :(. I am so disappointed. Here's hoping they turn it on today...

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I really wanted a Zazzu day

• Options
    Oh no... you still don't have power? I am so sorry. That stinks. Hopefully soon. *fingers crossed for you* The city of Edmonds turned off our H2O once because we were late on a payment. I never felt so frustrated in my life (especially with DH who pays the bills). 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    It's on, it's on! I almost started crying when I saw the man. DH pays out bills too, and he felt HORRIBLE. He has such a sense of responsibility for our LO (his own father left him at 9 years old) that it was crushing to know how much he was beating himself up over it. No water would be WAY worse, especially with children. ::rushes off to knock on wood::

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WHOO HOO!! Now go turn on the TV and relax. 
  • Options
    Wow - took them long enough to get it turned back on.  Glad it's finally straightened out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Phew!! Glad its bavk on!!
  • Options

bummer. at least there will be plenty of those days this fall. is the power still off at this point?

looking forward to seeing you and your little man tomorrow ( even if it's in the dark Wink )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"