Trouble TTC
Options

Unhappy 2 year anniversary

Hello ladies, hope you guys are having a better nite/day than I am. 2 years ago from today I took my last birth control pill, I was so naive that I actually believed I would be pregnant w/in the next 6 months from that.

Well, it's been 2 years and here we are still trying. To make things better, I got an invitation from a co-worker to her daugther's baby shower, and just found out that my SIL is gonna try for #3 this fall. Embarrassed 

Sorry for the vent, but I figure only you guys good understand.

Re: Unhappy 2 year anniversary

• Options

I'm with you. A friend of mine who got married 2 months after me is already 6 months pregnant.

I've been off of BC for 20 months now so I am not too far behind you.

Silly us for every thinking this would be easy, huh? Confused

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  I hope that you get your BFP soon.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry I feel you. I feel like everyone around me is getting pregnant without even trying. Whoever thought it would be this hard. I hope you get your BFP soon!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

It seems like people who aren't trying/don't want to/possibly shouldn't get pregnant do, while all of the women who are/desperately want to/and should struggle with it.  I keep reminding myself of something another bumpie said...we will all be much better moms when our turn comes and think of how we will be able to tell our LOs how we fought to have them.

Good luck.  I hope you get your BFP soon.

TTC #1 since 8/09
    BFP#1 - 9/2/10, EDD 5/14/11, Twins Hannah and Liam lost 11/7/10 @ 13w1d.
    BFP #2 - 2/9/11, EDD 10/13/11, LO lost 2/13/11 @ 5w4d
    BFP #3 - 5/9/11, DS born 1/13/12

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    ~*~My BFP Chart~*~Our Story~*~
    ~*~Labor Buddies with Sweet Turnip - Welcome Baby Girl 2/23/12 & Aluenna - Welcome Ivy 1/6/12~*~
  • Options

So sorry you are having a rough day. I hate the ups and downs of ttgp. I think we all had the same misconception when we first started that it will not take long at all to get a cute little baby belly.

I hope you feel  better today?

TTGP since 09/09, BFP 10/6/10 Our little Bean was born on 06/16/2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I understand - I'm right there with you.  Sad  ((hugs))
    TTC since Sept 08
    DX: Unexplained; DH: 4% morph / Me: no issues found
    4 failed IUIs -a potpourri of clomid, bravelle, menopur
    IVF #1 March 2011 - BFP / Missed m/c 8w1d
    IVF #2 January 2012 - BFN
    FET #1 - BFP!
    Expecting a Christmas Miracle!
  • Options
    thanx ladies. I knew you guys would def. understand.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"