South Florida Babies
Options

kid friendly activities in ft.L?

hi- i used to live in ft. Lauderdale before i had kids and now we are visiting for a week soon. Can anyone give me some ideas of what to do with a 21 month old? my dh will be at a class for work so i need to keep the kids busy--esp my toddler. 

we'll be staying off of 17th street but will have a car.

thanks!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: kid friendly activities in ft.L?

• Options

Hey There! I'm not sure about right in Ft. Lauderdale as I'm in Boca/Delray, but here are a few of our faves in the surrounding area: -

• Gumbo Limbo Nature Center - Boca Raton. Kids can see turtles and other sea life in tanks. Donations accepted.
    • Sandoway House Nature Center - Delray Beach. $4 parking pass right near the beach that's valid for 3 hours. Kids can see turtles, lizards, sharks, a macaw, big shell collection.
    • Butterfly World in Coconut Creek - Kind of pricey, but worth it if you can stay at least an hour. Thousands of butterflies, beautiful birds, flowers.

I read your posts on the 2U2 board...if you need any help while you're in town, PM me.

• Options

thanks a lot! We will be there a lot for his classes and its just me and the babies, so I need something to do besides the pool/beach! 

thanks again! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"