Washington Babies
Options

CD Moms

I've been wanting to switch from disposable to cloth. Is there any places you recommend? If there is an actually store I could go to that would be great because I would have lots of questions for someone. Thanks! 

Re: CD Moms

• Options
    I don't have any personal experience but I know my sister got a lot of hers from Birth and Beyond.  They also teach a CD class which I plan on taking!
  • Options
    There's Punkernoodle and there's another place up on Cap Hill but I can't exactly remember the name right now. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I haven't been that impressed with any of the baby store's CD selection (including birth and beyond).  Mothering Grace has a more decent selection.  I've gotten most of my diapers used on CL or diaperswappers.com.  

A lot of us on here CD, so ask away!

~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • Options
    Cozy Baby Boutique is located in Tot Spot in Woodinville. They carry all sorts of cloth diapers and accessories. Also, the Eco-Friendly Family Board on here is full of experienced, helpful CDers. As Scarletti said, many of us CD so ask away on here, as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

This site doesn't have a great selection, but they are offering 20% off and free shipping for purchases over $50 with this coupon code: wbb20

Natalie at Punkernoodle has a bit better of a selection than I thought Birth and Beyond has, and was much more knowledgeable than the staffer who I spoke with at B&B.  I have heard really good things about the class at B&B, although some of us did a class at Punkernoodle because it fit our schedules better. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I second Cozy Baby Boutique, the gal there was extremely helpful in navigating me through the different types, although there are limits to what she carries.  Natalie at Punkernoodle was also very informative at the private class we went to.  The Birth and Beyond class was ok, but I didn't get a ton out of it because that was my first "stop" on my CD-learning journey.  As others have said, there are a good number of us here that use them, so feel free to fire away with any questions you might have here as well. :)

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

imageJodiLinn503:
    Cozy Baby Boutique is located in Tot Spot in Woodinville. They carry all sorts of cloth diapers and accessories. Also, the Eco-Friendly Family Board on here is full of experienced, helpful CDers. As Scarletti said, many of us CD so ask away on here, as well!

This. I bombarded the lady at cozy baby with q's

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagedoublem:

This site doesn't have a great selection, but they are offering 20% off and free shipping for purchases over $50 with this coupon code: wbb20

Natalie at Punkernoodle has a bit better of a selection than I thought Birth and Beyond has, and was much more knowledgeable than the staffer who I spoke with at B&B.  I have heard really good things about the class at B&B, although some of us did a class at Punkernoodle because it fit our schedules better. 

Um, maybe it would help if I actually gave a link to the website.  Stupid pregnancy brain.  You can get BG 4.0s for under $14 and FuzziBunz for $16.

Well Born Baby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I guess my main questions are just about finding which style would be best for us. I have read so many sites about the different styles but it's hard for me to decide.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"