Attachment Parenting
Options

new to baby wearing.

baby #2 is coming in march and i really want to wear this baby as much as possible. I didnt wear Dawson very much because i really wasnt informed about it.

I have purchased a Baby K'tan and love how versitile it is.. 

what other carriers would you recommend for a mama with some back issues and one who needs to be able to accomodate two kiddos?  (I dont need carriers to hold both kids but one that will hold the baby in well while bending over with the toddler, etc.

TIA!

Re: new to baby wearing.

• Options
    I love my ring sling now tha I can hip carry, Its so easy and quick to put on. DS loves it and loves chewing on it!
  • Options
    I love my ergo, I can wear DS for hours and never feel any discomfort.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love my moby right now for when LO is so tiny, it keeps her nice and snuggled up to me.  I also have a Beco which I like & will use more when she's a little bigger.
  • Options

If you want something that will fit both kiddos then I agree with Fred, I think woven wraps are the way to go.  I absolutely love mine.

thebabywearer.com has great info on pretty much every carrier that you can think of.  You might check that out.

• Options

If you have back issues, you definitely want something that will allow you to do two-shouldered carries.  While a woven might be a good bet, it can also be tricky to get the hang of if you're trying to learn while chasing a toddler, LOL!  My favorites are always a good soft-structured carrier.  Depending on your size, you have a ton of choices.  You might want to consider renting a few from someplace like www.paxbaby.com--for a small deposit, you can try several things, figure out what you like, and then go from there.  Jillian at Paxbaby (I've bought three carriers from her now--my Gemini should be here next week!) is SO helpful and also has a GREAT return policy--3 months!

GL, mama!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"