Alaska Babies
Options

hello

hey ladies! dont you love how our board is probably the smallest for states? oh well! go alaskan pregos! (:

Re: hello

• Options
    Yay!  Maybe we can get this going a little bit more!  This is my first baby and we are up here with no family!  I will take whatever I can get!!!!
  • Options

Right!? Let's get this going!

I'm on my second child now, 14 weeks finally! I swear I found out the day after implantation that I was prego and the time is passing so slow. I don't have any family here either, just a few good friends.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am a first time mom to be, I am  due mid Feb. I always have hated how quiet the Alaska boards are here and on thenest.com...hope we can get some peope talking:)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I keep noticing that a lot of us are due in February!  i am due February 21st and we are so excited!  I know it is a little early probably for me (I am going into my 4th month) but I already have a small baby bump.  I do not know if that is a good thing or if that is too early!!!!  
  • Options

I am really glad that the Alaska board is getting some action finally! I just had my baby 4 days ago, and it would have been kind of nice to have some Alaskan Mommies to talk to as well... I was always explaining to down south folk about why I was not as miserable as them in the summertime at 9 months preggo! lol

In fact, I just started wearing short sleeved shirts a few weeks ago!

• Options

imagejamijoe:
    I keep noticing that a lot of us are due in February!  i am due February 21st and we are so excited!  I know it is a little early probably for me (I am going into my 4th month) but I already have a small baby bump.  I do not know if that is a good thing or if that is too early!!!!  

Its not early at all! I am starting to show as well. I am due we think on the 16th. But still haven't finalized that! I am not looking forawrd to winter thats all I have to say. How is it possible to look cute and not 'fat' in a winter coat!

• Options
    I am glad that someone else is showing at around 13 weeks.  I had a little bit of a hormonal breakdown the other night when I realized that I could not fit into my dress pants which I have to wear since I am a teacher.  I can fit into my jeans but not my dress pants (makes NO sense to me).  I have not gained weight really anywhere but my belly and boobs.  I finally broke down and bought maternity dress pants....
  • Options

Hey Alaska friends! I never even look on this board since it's so inactive. I am due in February also - the 21st! May must be a good month for making babies up here- in our family we blame it on the construction industry but who knows!

This is my first baby. I teach preschool and have spent so much time around other people's kids, it's going to be amazing to have my own!!

• Options
    Congratulates on your baby!  We have the same due date!  I am also a teacher (but I teach high school kids) and I cannot wait to have my own....
  • Options
    Yay I am glad that there is a little bit more activity on this board now!  Born and raised in Alaska.  This is my second and last LO, I am due April 4th.  I am so happy to have a spring time baby, I had Candice at the end of Sept. and it was IMO just more difficult to go out and do things I hate to bundle them up so much. 
  • Options
    I'm in your exact situation!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"