Detroit Babies

Baby Shower Locations

Hi! I live in FL, but my sister is throwing me a shower in MI where I"m from. We are trying to think of good shower locations in the Livonia, Plymouth, Canton, Novi, West Bloomfield, Dearborn, Royal Oak areas. We'd prefer a country club or restaurant that caters so that we don't have to bring in food. Please let me know your great ideas girls! Thank you!!

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• Hi!

I don't post much but I thought I would give you my suggestion.  I had my wedding shower at Ernestos in Plymouth in April of this year and they were great!  The food was good and they had a lot of different size rooms depending on the size of your party.  I said at that time, when I got pregnant we would be back for a baby shower.

Hope this helps!

• I was recently at a shower at East Side Mario's in Livonia.  We had a separate room for the shower and the food was great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you both!! I'm going to check out these places as well as a few more. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know!!!
  • We had ours at the Italian American Club in Livonia.  We did it in the lower level and it was perfect.

Check it out!

https://www.iabc-livonia.com/

Good Luck and Congrats!
  • Mine is at Northville Hills Golf Club, we also considered Ernestos.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • We had my sister's baby shower at Genitti's Hole in the Wall in Northville.  It was great, they serve family style and have three meal plans or so to choose from.  I know Northville wasn't on your list but it's right next to Plymouth and Livonia. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I had mine at Pi restaurant in Southfield. The food was really good, and now I'm going to have my DD's baptism luncheon there. The website is:

www.piofsouthfield.com
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had mine at Andiamo's in Novi and LOVED it!
  • The Longacre House in Farmington - I had my bridal shower there and it was beautiful:) ?They cater and set up/clean up. ?I loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have thrown 3 showers in the last year and a half at Bennigan's in plymouth.  The food is great, the prices are great, it's easy to get to and the service is amazing.  I highly recommend them.   it's ann arbor rd just off of I-275.
  • Mine was at Andiamos in Dearborn and I loved it..food was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"