Detroit Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations

Hi! I live in FL, but my sister is throwing me a shower in MI where I"m from. We are trying to think of good shower locations in the Livonia, Plymouth, Canton, Novi, West Bloomfield, Dearborn, Royal Oak areas. We'd prefer a country club or restaurant that caters so that we don't have to bring in food. Please let me know your great ideas girls! Thank you!!

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• Options

Hi!

I don't post much but I thought I would give you my suggestion.  I had my wedding shower at Ernestos in Plymouth in April of this year and they were great!  The food was good and they had a lot of different size rooms depending on the size of your party.  I said at that time, when I got pregnant we would be back for a baby shower.

Hope this helps!

• Options
    I was recently at a shower at East Side Mario's in Livonia.  We had a separate room for the shower and the food was great.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you both!! I'm going to check out these places as well as a few more. If anyone else has any ideas, let me know!!!
  • Options
    We had ours at the Italian American Club in Livonia.  We did it in the lower level and it was perfect.

Check it out!

https://www.iabc-livonia.com/

Good Luck and Congrats!
  • Options
    Mine is at Northville Hills Golf Club, we also considered Ernestos.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD #1 passed away in January 2011 at 14 days old due to congenital heart disease
    DD#2 lost in January 2012 at 23 weeks due to anhydramnios caused by a placental abruption
  • Options
    We had my sister's baby shower at Genitti's Hole in the Wall in Northville.  It was great, they serve family style and have three meal plans or so to choose from.  I know Northville wasn't on your list but it's right next to Plymouth and Livonia. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I had mine at Pi restaurant in Southfield. The food was really good, and now I'm going to have my DD's baptism luncheon there. The website is:

www.piofsouthfield.com
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had mine at Andiamo's in Novi and LOVED it!
  • Options
    The Longacre House in Farmington - I had my bridal shower there and it was beautiful:) ?They cater and set up/clean up. ?I loved it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have thrown 3 showers in the last year and a half at Bennigan's in plymouth.  The food is great, the prices are great, it's easy to get to and the service is amazing.  I highly recommend them.   it's ann arbor rd just off of I-275.
  • Options
    Mine was at Andiamos in Dearborn and I loved it..food was great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"