Trying to Get Pregnant

VERY watery, wet, white CM 7 DPO???? What is this???

I?hardly produce any CM.... however the last few days 5-7 DPO I have had extremely watery CM-its white in color. ( I am temping and have confirmed when I O'd)My breasts are bigger- and I had some slight cramping in the middle of my lower abdomen yesterday...only ?lasted a few seconds and was sharp.?Anyone know what it means to get So much watery, WET, White, CM this far after O?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: VERY watery, wet, white CM 7 DPO???? What is this???

• you could be pregnant, or you could just have CM because of the changes your body goes through after you O. 

If you're looking for someone to tell you you're probably pregnant you're not going to find that here (unless someone here is a psychic?). take a test if you think you're pregnant.  

• im pretty sure its too early to test.... Would like to see if anyone else has had this experience?
  • Loading the player...
  • if you're pregnant enough to be having symptoms you're pregnant enough to turn a stick positive. 
  • I have had symptoms like that every month now for 8 months and they haven't meant a thing!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • had the same thing the past couple of days, and today..........huge temp drop! So AF should being showing up any time now. So, could mean something, could mean nothing. Only time will tell. Big Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovieBear:
    I hardly produce any CM.... however the last few days 5-7 DPO I have had extremely watery CM-its white in color. ( I am temping and have confirmed when I O'd) My breasts are bigger- and I had some slight cramping in the middle of my lower abdomen yesterday...only  lasted a few seconds and was sharp.   Anyone know what it means to get So much watery, WET, White, CM this far after O?

If you're asking if you're pregnant, you should take a test. But it's too early to take a test. And we can't tell you if you're pregnant. So, unfortunately, you'll just have to wait about a week and find out what it all means. Sorry.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLauraOTR:
    imageLovieBear:
    I hardly produce any CM.... however the last few days 5-7 DPO I have had extremely watery CM-its white in color. ( I am temping and have confirmed when I O'd)My breasts are bigger- and I had some slight cramping in the middle of my lower abdomen yesterday...only  lasted a few seconds and was sharp. Anyone know what it means to get So much watery, WET, White, CM this far after O?

If you're asking if you're pregnant, you should take a test. But it's too early to take a test. And we can't tell you if you're pregnant. So, unfortunately, you'll just have to wait about a week and find out what it all means. Sorry.

Agreed. Also, you can have patches of fertile CM after O.

From FF: 

Some cervical fluid after ovulation is possible because the corpus luteum, though its main function is to produce progesterone, produces estrogen in small amounts. This may cause you to see some fertile-looking cervical fluid, even after ovulation.
  • CM can be impacted by pretty much anything - foods, drinks, medications, hydration level, exercise, stress, you name it. No way to tell what is causing a CM change in you. Chances are, it is just a hormone change during your cycle.

Breasts getting bigger - can also be a hormone change. COuld be a PG sign, could be impending AF arrival.

Sharp cramp in abdomen - could be gas. Maybe intestines digesting or moving food. Maybe you are getting ready to take a big poop. No way to determine what that is either.

Be patient, and try really hard not to over-analyze every single thing. Good luck!

~Lisa~
    Mommy to Rachel 1.15.06 and Ashley 5.17.11
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • I had this last month about 5 days before AF showed up :(  Hopefully this is not the case for you!  

Good luck and like the PP said, try not to over analyze every symptom.  If you figure how how to do this let me know.....because I am notorious for doing this :)

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Fishing at its best!
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I don't see anywhere in her post that she is asking if she is pregnant, only asking what is up with the CM.

OP, I too get CM after I O and I didn't know if this was normal or not until I began chart stalking. It's pretty normal it seems. CM doesn't dissolve just because you've ovulated, though it does tend to change from the wet/eggwhite consistency to the more creamy/sticky kind.

• imageLovieBear:
    im pretty sure its too early to test.... Would like to see if anyone else has had this experience?

I did have the same experience this month.  I started with lots of CM about 5-6DPO and it continued off and on throughout my cycle.  I had a huge temp drop this morning, so I'm guessing it was just a random fluke for me.

• imagekatekat8721:

I don't see anywhere in her post that she is asking if she is pregnant, only asking what is up with the CM.

OP, I too get CM after I O and I didn't know if this was normal or not until I began chart stalking. It's pretty normal it seems. CM doesn't dissolve just because you've ovulated, though it does tend to change from the wet/eggwhite consistency to the more creamy/sticky kind.

I'm sorry that you fail to see the obvious.

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• imageLGLDVM:
    imagekatekat8721:

I don't see anywhere in her post that she is asking if she is pregnant, only asking what is up with the CM.

Seriously?!  Saying my breasts are bigger, my CM is crazy and I've had some weird abdominal cramp thingies....that's fishing.

Agreed. 

• Fair enough, I see your point.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"