Two Under 2
Options

Halloween Costumes

Are you coordinating Halloween costumes for LOs?  I figure I only have this year left before DD has an opinion.  Last year she was Dorothy and DS was the lion for Wizard of Oz.  I was thinking maybe Raggedy Ann and Andy.  Has anyone else thought about this yet?

Re: Halloween Costumes

• Options
    Our boys are going to be Batman and Robin.  I figure this is the only year when the oldest doesn't really understand dressing up so I can decide :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Poor Eleanor is the classic second child, she will be wearing the costumes we have from when Olivia was in them. Olivia, of course, will get a new one as she is bigger and needs it and possibly will notice that she is wearing something this year. When Ellie is older, we'll see but for now we're going cheap and easy and recycling.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Joe and Ashley ~ June 16, 2007 ~ Olivia Rae ~ May 12, 2008 ~ 9:06 pm ~ 8lbs 4oz ~ 20.5 inches ~ Miscarriage of twins ~ April 16, 2009 at 6 weeks. ~ Surprise BFP 6/23/09 13DPO ~ Eleanor Rose ~ February 18, 2010 ~ 6lbs 15oz ~ 20 inches ~ Caroline Ruth ~ February 19, 2013 ~ 6lbs 12 oz ~ 19 1/4 inches

Our family is complete!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ds#1 is obsessed with Toy Story.  So I think we are going with Buzz and Woody.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    AndLynAndLyn member
    This year DS will be wearing DD's dragon costume from last year. But maybe next year I'll see if we can talk them into wanting to coordinate, since I think it would be cute :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    #1 will be a bumble bee and #2 a lady bug :)
  • Options

I think DS will still fit in his costume from last year (it was big on him then).  If it still works DS will be a monkey and LO will be a banana.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"