February 2011 Moms
Options

Could this really be 2nd tri energy??

I have went from being the LAZIEST bum ever to super energized robo cleaner and baby room preparer!! haha. Maybe it was seeing that cute little wiggle worm at our u/s on Thursday because the last 2 days I have cleaning out rooms in our house like crazy. Even found a beautiful cabinet for $10 at a yard sale today that I have been staining in between my cleaning. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE STAY WITH ME, ENERGY!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Could this really be 2nd tri energy??

• Options
    I need some of that energy =( .... I felt better today so we went to some stores , and now i'm wiped 
  • Options
    Yep, my energy arrived last Tuesday. I feel "normal" again Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know what you mean!  I was dancing around the kitchen and giggling with my DD before she went to bed and I thought...  oh yeah, this is what normal should be!!  Can't wait until it's more constant!
  • Options
    Man you're lucky! I'm technically 2nd Tri now but only have felt about half my energy return.
    CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options

Now that it has found me again I refuse to let it go!

• Options

I'm hoping that the energy I had today starts to stick with me! My bum has been glued to the couch for the past month and a half, and this morning I got a sudden desire to just go do something, ANYthing, to get out of the house. Met up with a friend to go look at wedding stuff (for her) and baby stuff (for me), and even got my first few maternity clothes. (Had to start pretty early thanks to my couch habits since I got preggers.) Even had enough energy left over to play Wii Sports with my hubby just a few minutes ago!

Let's hope this energy goes around to even more February moms-to-be and kicks up even more! Good luck to you!!

• Options
    bmp84bmp84 member
    Mine is starting to trickle back slowly. I nearly forgot what it was like to stay up past 9pm!
  • Options
    My energy is coming back too!  I can function for a whole day without a nap!  I've been cleaning a lot more and feeling like going to stores and stuff.  It's not back entirely, but it's soooooo nice to not have to lay around anymore!!!
  • Options

I am still so out of it!  It's so hard to get through the work day!  I hope mine comes soon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"