February 2011 Moms
Options

Can anyone else still barely eat?

Yuck the smell of just about everything is making me sick :(  With my other pregnancies for some reason mexican was my go to food - this time just the smell of it makes me want to cry.  I've been eating my meals (aka bread or crackers lol) int he living room because even the sound of my kids or hubby chewing makes me feel sick.  UGH!!  SO frustrated lol
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can anyone else still barely eat?

• Options
    I'm sorry!  Hope you get to eating better soon!!!!   I have finallly been able to eat pretty good now.
  • Options
    I've started having more trouble eating in the evenings.  I'm fine all day but by the time I get home from work and it's time for dinner I want nothing to do with it.  I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You know, I was going to call my doctor and ask her what food I HAVE TO EAT in order for the baby to get the supplments it has to have.

The reason for this is because I sincerely cannot bring myself to eat. not necessarily because of M/S but I just do not enjoy food anymore. My daily food regime includes: saltines, chewey bar, carrots, and for dinner grapes and corn. This CANNOT be healthy :-( 

And to think, I was really looking forward to cravings. All I keep thinking of is the fact that I am possibly hurting my baby by losing weight :(

• Options
    I was eating pretty well starting 8.5 weeks to around 11.  Then all of the sudden this past week has been aweful.  I can eat most food, but only eat like 1/6 of what I used to.  My DH actually jokes that he is the one eating for two!  =)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i'm right there with you , it really sucks to start throwing up in the middle of a meal   =/
  • Options
    Thank you ladies. Glad I'm not the only one, but sad we're all experiencing this.  I feel like I cant get anything done.  For the past two days I've decided to set out early with the kids to get errands done before it's too hot.  Both days I've been on the verge of puking at Target or wherever we are :(
  • Options

I'm also still sick, and it frustrating! I thought it was supposed to go away in the 12th week? (I know that doesn't happen for everyone, my friend had nausea until week 18, but man I was hopeful) I'm pretty much living off cereal and milk because it's gentle in my tummy and not too horrible coming the other way. I also can't be around other people who are eating... ug!

I hope this goes away SOON! It just better be gone by the end of August, I'm a teacher and will be going back to work and teaching 6th grade while sick would be terrible!

BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I feel your pain. I'm like this too. This past week has been terrible. Hopefully all of this MS business will be gone SOON!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be at 11 weeks tomorrow and all food still sounds disgusting to me. The only things I've been able to consistently choke down are frozen pizza (after it's cooked) and oven roasted chicken breast Subways sandwiches. I haven't been hungry for 6 weeks now and I am really sick of hating food! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"