Pregnant after 35
Options

Anyone else feel like they are carrying a bowling ball around..on their bladder!

OOph!

Somedays it just isn't very much fun. I may not look it but I just feel like I am carrying around a lead weight in my uterus...Oh and how much more can one person pee?

Isn't the 2nd trimester supposed to be the fun one?

:-/

Re: Anyone else feel like they are carrying a bowling ball around..on their bladder!

• Options
    I missed all the 2nd tri fun this time as well. 3rd tri didn't get any better either. Now I can't sleep at night. Back pain, hip pain, heartburn, you name it...
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Options

You feel like you are carrying a bowling ball @ 15 weeks?  Just wait until you really have something like a bowling ball! Just add another 22 weeks to your stomach.

I am expecting a minimum 9lb baby!  I have gained 28 lbs all in my stomach.

I have been carrying a bowling ball for a few weeks now!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto PPs, it hasn't gotten any better for me as time has passed.  I haven't gained that much weight at all but it feels like it is all concentrated in one spot.  I can no longer bend at the waist with any comfort at all and I think my bladder has become the size of a grape.  I have heard that second babies (or 3rd or whatever) are bigger and often carry lower.  I can't really remember that well from the first time but I don't remember being this uncomfortable and wanting it all to just be over!!
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Of course I do!  I can honestly say, pregnancy at 36 is MUCH different than it was as 23 with my daughter!  I have stretch marks where I didn't even know I could stretch, I swell simply from waking up and well, peeing makes me have to pee again!  My OB just tells me to hang in there and take it easy!!  Best of luck to all of us "old mamas" out there! 

• Options
    I actually did feel great at 15 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageprincess_shelly:

You feel like you are carrying a bowling ball @ 15 weeks?  Just wait until you really have something like a bowling ball! Just add another 22 weeks to your stomach.

I am expecting a minimum 9lb baby!  I have gained 28 lbs all in my stomach.

I have been carrying a bowling ball for a few weeks now!

Maybe it is just because it is my first.

:-/

I don't even want to THINK about 22 weeks.

Ugh. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"