Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

tripp trapp highchair vs fp zen collection highchair

I received both as gifts - anyone have an opinion/experience on which one I should keep? I do not have gift receipts for either one...I will have to sell on Craigslist...thoughts?

Re: tripp trapp highchair vs fp zen collection highchair

• Options
    They sell the Stokee at Buy Buy Baby.  You could return it there and get store credit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    I just put my stokke together.  It's very solid yet doesn't take up much space.  It now comes with extenders for the back to keep it safer when your child tries to kick away from the table (one of the complaints that I saw in the reviews).  People seem to love them, but I do have some reservations about not having a tray to contain things.  They also seem to work better at a table with a straight edge (not a completely round table).  My older sister who has 4 kids looked at me like I was crazy for getting one that doesn't have a tray, but I'm hoping it makes for an easier transition to dining at the table and better table manners.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed at least!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lrn327lrn327 member
    If I received a Tripp Trapp as a gift, I'd be thrilled and keep that one.  However, if space is not an issue at all and the FP fits with your decor (or you don't care if it doesn't) then the TT would have awesome resale value on craigslist, especially since it is unused.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i don't know if your family lives nearby, but we got 2 as gifts and put one at my moms house, so we get to enjoy both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"