Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

After 75 days..

ETA:  False alarm... just a couple days of spotting. GRR... biotch.

AF finally arrives..very lightly, but she is here.  I'm very, very glad she arrived, but did she have to come the day of a very important wedding? I found the cutest dress for this day and it fit perfectly.  Then, this morning, I wake up and I am a cup size bigger. LOL Just my luck!!! Plus, I was an emotional WRECK!! I am sooooo relieved, though.  :)

Re: After 75 days..

• Options
    Her timing always SUCKS!! But I am sure that you were glad to see her after that long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Woohoo! Sorry your cup runneth over, figuratively and emotionally.  I sure wish she would knock on my door, I finish provera tomorrow.
    Brooke
    Married my best friend 05.27.06

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP!!! 2/6/11 Super Bowl Sunday!
    Expecting our first, a little boy, somewhere around 10/18/11!
    2/7/11 beta #1 212.73
    2/11/11 beta #2 1,633
    2/15/11 beta #3 7,308 progesterone 12.69
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad she arrived, but sorry about the timing!
  • Options

Yes, it's definitely weird when you're happy AF shows up!! 

LOL. They sure did runneth over. GL with the Provera, Ladie!  I can't remember how long it took to start my period after my last round of Provera... I think it was 5-7 days before she showed up after the last pill.

• Options
    Glad she showed up for you, and sorry that she showed up just in time to infringe upon the perfect dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ETweetETweet member

Isn't it on a tampon commercial or something and AF always comes like on a honeymoon, vacation, or special occassion? It really is like that in real life. She shows her face when she is least welcome. What a bizzo.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imageali1007:

Yes, it's definitely weird when you're happy AF shows up!! 

LOL. They sure did runneth over. GL with the Provera, Ladie!  I can't remember how long it took to start my period after my last round of Provera... I think it was 5-7 days before she showed up after the last pill.

Thanks for the time frame heads up. I wasn't sure what to think and from what I googled it was anywhere between 3 and 10 days after. I'm really hoping sooner rather than later since my OB wants to do CD3 blood work and then have me come in for results and she is 35 weeks herself! 

Brooke
    Married my best friend 05.27.06

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

BFP!!! 2/6/11 Super Bowl Sunday!
    Expecting our first, a little boy, somewhere around 10/18/11!
    2/7/11 beta #1 212.73
    2/11/11 beta #2 1,633
    2/15/11 beta #3 7,308 progesterone 12.69
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"