Parenting after a Loss
Options

oh kate

She has been sleeping for 12 hours now......i love how she sleeps in on mornings when I wake up at 5:45am! It's now 9am....don't know what to do with myself! Wish I was sleeping! Ahh!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: oh kate

• Options

Wow.  I cannot even fathom that problem! DD goes to bed late- I'm talking 10 pm, and usually wakes before 7 AM.  Today I was ecstatic  because she went down last night at 10, woke once at 4 to nurse, then slept in until 7:30 AM.   We have tried and tried to get her on a different schedule but no dice. 

From my perspective, I say enjoy it!  Have a nice quiet cup of coffee and relax! 

• Options
    Wow, you have quite the little sleeper there! On one hand I'd say your lucky, but I also would get really lonely and want her to wake up and play! Bet she'll be raring to go when she does finally wake up!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ENevENev member
    Wow! I would LOVE to have that for even one day! We have a very early riser on our hands - no later than 5:45 every day, even when he goes to bed later than normal. I've gotten used to it, but wow - to sleep til 7 a.m. again, just once ... !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"