February 2011 Moms
Options

I think DH is pregnant

I've been totally normal (for the most part) but gosh, he's mood swing central. I asked him if he knew where some software was so my sister could borrow it and he got so pissed off. WTF?? I asked him why he was so upset and he said he wasn't. I think the swearing and storming off says something different. Silly boys
I married a ginger.
m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
My boobies belong to cour10e

Re: I think DH is pregnant

• Options
    Maybe he just ran out of Vagisil. 
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member
    imageRileyGrace:
    Maybe he just ran out of Vagisil. 
    LOL!!!
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine has been the SAME way!! whats up with that?? lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's nerves... not in a bad way. We have big changes coming, and some guys get pissy when they're nervous. I know mine does :)
  • Options

This is exactly what my husband was doing last week...  Making a huge fight out of anything little...  I thought I was the one who was supposed to have the raging hormones...  BUT, I just saw this on the news the other day...I guess they might have a reason too?

https://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2010-06-15-daddybrain15_cv_N.htm 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think they have sympathy pains.  When I first started getting sick, DH had a horrible stomach ache for like 3 or 4 days straight, his family is still teasing him for it!
  • Options
    Last night while FI and I were laying in bed, he said to me that he hopes the mood swings will stop soon.  I assured him that the second tri is a little easier than the first, so hopefully my mood will level out soon. He quickly replied, "No not your mood swings... MINE!"
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

No mood swings for h but he eats like he's Octomom.  I can't keep a snack in the house unless it's something he hates.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine's not having mood swings but he sure is EATING like he's pregnant. The other day he had a honey bun in one hand and a pickle in the other. 
  • Options
    I started having a lot of trouble falling/staying asleep because I couldn't get comfortable. About a week ago I bought one of those full-body pregnancy pillows. It works like a dream and I'm sleeping much more soundly now, the only problem is that every single time I get up to pee (which happens on average twice a night) I return to bed to find DH snuggled up with my new pillow! He doesn't realize that he's taken it but he does admit that he finds it "very comfortable". What to do but consider investing in a second maternity pillow for him so he'll leave mine for me!
  • Options
    When mine is in a bad mood, he'll comment about what a bad mood I am in.  Not him, me!  Even if I'm in a perfectly good mood!  He's getting confused.  He's eating more too.  I read that husbands gain an average of 15lbs when their wives are pregnant.  I can believe that.  
  • Options
    My DH is having symptoms and I've been teasing him that he's pregnant, too!  He keeps complaining that he's bloated and really tired.  I'm bloated and tired, too, but I think I'm handling it way better than he is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"