Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

in a good place I think

I would have been at the halfway mark this week... 20 weeks.. my pregnancy seems so long ago.... and it was only 8 weeks ago we lost our LO. 

Out of curiosity from time to time I go to my birth month board and see how the girls are doing... They had belly pic posts today.  I have to say all I could do was smile they were so freaking cute....I am so happy for those girls (a little envious) however its sort of fun to see how they are all doing.  I think I have finally jumped the hurdle and am in a good place with this loss.  I feel at peace... funny how that happens.  I know there will still be bad days (around EDD) but I just feel good today!

HUGS to you all today

BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11

Re: in a good place I think

• Options
    Lkat17Lkat17 member
    yay for being in a good place! :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Options
    That's great!  I was think the other day that I'd almost be 1/2 way too.  You're brave for venturing to the birth month boards.  I was on the first few days after I found out and then promised myself I wouldn't go back.  I won't even go to TTCAL until my next AF when we have the green light.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do not venture to the TTCAL board yet either.  I just know the doctor said 3 good cycles and my first AF just showed... so I am taking this time to focus on me... Focus on my spirit and my health... I have lost 11 pounds so far in the last month and hope to lose a lot more before we think about TTC again.  Once we get the green light then its time to focus on another LO... but for now... This has to be about me...
    BFP #1 04/05/10 EDD 12/11/10 Missed M/C 7w found out at 12w5d You're so missed LO BFP #2 11/27/10 EDD 08/07/11.. Diagnosed with IC 03/17/11 Cerclage put in place 03/21/11 Madilynn Mae born 7/26/11
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:
    Good for you!!

This exactly!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Every night I prayed for you. Then when you were in my belly, I prayed harder. Now that you're in my arms, I pray even harder.
  • Options

imagerguinn75:
    I do not venture to the TTCAL board yet either.  I just know the doctor said 3 good cycles and my first AF just showed... so I am taking this time to focus on me... Focus on my spirit and my health... I have lost 11 pounds so far in the last month and hope to lose a lot more before we think about TTC again.  Once we get the green light then its time to focus on another LO... but for now... This has to be about me...

You're in inspiration! You go girl!

• Options
    So happy that you're feeling a little bit better.  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"