Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Ugh, I am such a dolt

Here I thought I had taken care of all the loose ends after my miscarriage. I forgot to cancel the auto refill option from my mail order prescription company. Today I got my next shipment of my pre-natal vitamins. Just what I want to see.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh, I am such a dolt

• Options
    IouliaIoulia member
    It's always hard when little reminders like that pop up.  I, for example, constantly get things from Babies-R-Us in the mail.  Try to keep your chin up.
  • Options

I am now treating the PNVs like multivitamins, since I paid for 'em, I'm taking 'em. 

That being said, I took mine out of the container and put them in a tinted glass container from the container store.  I just could not look at the silouhette of the pregnant lady on the bottle every time I opened the medicine cabinet.

BFP #1 5/2010 - Missed m/c at 8 weeks
    BFP #2 2/2011
    Baby G welcomed with love and relief 10/2011
    Surprise BFP 1/8/2013...say what? Baby A arrived 9/2013

Motherhood is not for wimps

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesandyd:

I am now treating the PNVs like multivitamins, since I paid for 'em, I'm taking 'em. 

That being said, I took mine out of the container and put them in a tinted glass container from the container store.  I just could not look at the silouhette of the pregnant lady on the bottle every time I opened the medicine cabinet.

That is a good idea.  My friend's mom has been taking a pnv for years, because she loves how it strengthens her hair and nails.  

• Options
    NYDayNYDay member
    Thanks for the idea. My vits are in blister packs, so I'll have to pop them all open.
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:
    Just FYI, my doctor told me to continue taking them unless I wasn't going to TTC in the future, but that really every woman of child-bearing age who might have a child in the future should take them...so you might want to keep taking them or ask your doctor about it.

Mine told me the same thing.  Yes

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"