Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

bassinet recs

hey Ladies:

I am looking for an inexpensive but good quality bassinett. I got a Badger Basket Round bassinet as a shower gift but it is way too big and the quality isnt the best. Im really thinking about taking it back (to BRU) but what should I replace it with? 

TIA 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: bassinet recs

• Options
    Just find something cheap or free.  You use the bassinet for such a short time that it's definitely not something I'd spend a lot of money on.  SIL gave me theirs and even though it was a little frilly for a boy, I was able to leave off most of the lacy stuff and just deal with the cover.  We only used it for about 2.5 mos before he outgrew it and we started using the crib.  Watch consignment sales or even Craigslist- just don't buy one that's old or broken or has a lot of pieces for safety reasons.  Or just use a pack n play.  That way you can get longer use out of it.

• Options

I was trying to avoid purchasing a PNP ( i hate those things!) but it doesnt sound like a bad idea at this point. The bassinet i have is about $150 and I'd rather put the money towards a breast pump than something LO will only use for 2-4 months.

Thanks! 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"