TTC after 35
Options

Introduction

Hello All,

I am new to the bump message boards, my name is Michelle and I'm 35, DH is 37 and we've been married just over 2 years.  I have 4 boys from my first marriage DS 16, DS 12, DS 11, DS 9 and we're currently TTC.  After my 4th DS was born I had a tubal ligation (long story as to why) and in January 2010 I had the tubal reversed so that DH who has no children of his own and I could have children together.  The reversal was a success, I was pregnant by Feb 2010 but sadly it ended in March with an ectopic pregnancy.  Our hearts were broken.  We had to wait to TTC again until this month due to the medication that was given to me.  I had an HSG done this month and the good news of both my tubes are wide open.  DH and I are anxious to get pg again.  It would be nice to be able to chat and get support from ladies who are on the same journey that I am currently on.  I look forward to chatting with you ladies!

Re: Introduction

• Options
    Welcome ChellBug.  You and I have similar stories.  I have 3 children from my first marriage (10, 12, 17); I am 35; I have been married almost two years (August 8); DH has no children of his own and I'm TTC.  Pretty close!!  Only difference is I didn't have a tubal ligation.  I've had 3 pregnancies and 3 babies.  I wish you the BEST of luck in your journey.  Trust me, I have had my heart broken month after month for the past year and a half.  I'm on the upswing right now - I was VERY down several days ago.  GL to you!!!
  • Options
    Welcome and GL to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and GL to you!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Hi there...welcome and GL!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the board. 
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!  Sorry to hear about your loss, but good news about your tubes!  Good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • Options
    Sorry about your loss.  Welcome & good luck!
  • Options
    good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  GL and glad that the tubes are clear!  Great news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"