Military Families
Options

dear all who are having a great time chewing me a new one.

I'm just going to apologize for my incorrect information about kdodge, but otherwise, I don't feel bad about anything else that was said. You are all internet strangers whom I have no care in what you've said about me, in fact, I haven't read the dear neon post. I just wanted to put out there I was sorry for my incorrect information. That's all. Now I've got a house to clean for my DH's arrival home this weekend. I'm not GBCBing. I'm just too busy for pointless drama.

Re: dear all who are having a great time chewing me a new one.

• Options

Good to know you feel good about yourself. I hope Kdodge gets this apology. 

Enjoy cleaning!  

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~
  • Options
    And for correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options

So your husband is coming home this weekend huh?  And nobody here needed an OPSEC/PERSEC reminder?  Good to know.

Enjoy your suddenly very busy day cleaning.

• Options
    imageleslie13510:

So your husband is coming home this weekend huh?  And nobody here needed an OPSEC/PERSEC reminder?  Good to know.

Enjoy your suddenly very busy day cleaning.

I think I'm falling in online like with you!!

• Options
    imageStarAnnice:

imageneonstarfish:
    I'm just going to apologize for my incorrect information about kdodge, but otherwise, I don't feel bad about anything else that was said. You are all internet strangers whom I have no care in what you've said about me, in fact, I haven't read the dear neon post. I just wanted to put out there I was sorry for my incorrect information. That's all. Now I've got a house to clean for my DH's arrival home this weekend. I'm not GBCBing. I'm just too busy for pointless drama.

Lawl.

Neon, <3. I wouldn't want her on my board either.

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Options

Ok I have missed all this drama...but I know it was about opsec....and you say you are planning for your dh's arrival home THIS WEEKEND? 

dude!!!!

what are you missing??!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"