Hawaii Babies
Options

Nose Frida - snot sucker!

https://www.nosefrida.com/index.html

This was recommended by someone on my local board.  Any one here have experience with it?  I'm thinking about ordering one.

Re: Nose Frida - snot sucker!

• Options

let me know how it goes if you get one!

I saw an online video of it and was intrigued.  The few times I have tried to use a bulb syringe Jack screams bloody murder and it turned into a 2 person job. Not sure that I buy NoseFrida's claim that kids like it more (Jack screams and shakes his head back and forth anytime I come close to his nose/eyes/ears), but I would be willing to give it a try.

• Options
    MrsZizMrsZiz member
    I've tried something similar to this we call it the booger vacuum and I think the bulb syringe that I got from the hospital works best. When kids are tiny at the hospital we swaddle them really tight and then suck their noses out so that way one person can do it.. just a suggestion for the person that said it was a 2 person job... with Bella now, its for sure a 2 person job! She can wiggle out of anything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have it! IMO, the Nose Frida works better then the bulb. My daughter would not always stay still for it, so we would have to hold her down, which she of course didn't like so much, but it gets out a lot of stuff!  
  • Options
    You can also clear their nose with an "aggressive" squirt of saline spray... That's what our Dr recommended and it works great!
    Malia & Dave & Alexa
    Happily married since 2-17-08! Three since 9-9-09!
    Baby Blog
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagemyday1708:
    You can also clear their nose with an "aggressive" squirt of saline spray... That's what our Dr recommended and it works great!

hmm, we have the little noses saline, and it more drips out - what kind do you have that squirts?

• Options
    i saw this online at babies r us and based off of the recommendations online, registered for it. Sounds like a good product to me....and if not, both are cheap enough to buy if the other doesn't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"