Maryland Babies

for the bargain price of $1200...

....you can be the owner of this!

https://annapolis.craigslist.org/bab/1855830525.html

I mean, I guess its kind of cool, but I find it a little creepy looking, like something out of an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: for the bargain price of $1200...

• Yeah I've always wanted one of those.

• Loading the player...
  • interesting, to me it doesn't look very durable (although I'm sure it is for $1200).  For some reason it reminds me of the movie Hook, like the scene where they are flashing back to Robin Williams character as a baby and his "buggy" goes rolling down a hill
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageCooper81:
    interesting, to me it doesn't look very durable (although I'm sure it is for $1200).  For some reason it reminds me of the movie Hook, like the scene where they are flashing back to Robin Williams character as a baby and his "buggy" goes rolling down a hill

yeah it looks kind of rickety and creaky.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't get it, but its definitely a status thing for some people.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageKathrynMD:
    I don't get it, but its definitely a status thing for some people.

I want to say in one the shopaholic books I read about the status of prams. That thing is ugly! 

• We have one at the family cabin from years and years ago, the little ones play with dolls in it. I just keep thinking how bulky and strange it would be to actually try and USE one, though...
  • Hahaha!  What a bargain!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Silver Crosses are supposedly the Bentleys of strollers. 

I would never spend $1200 on one, but I really like the pram/bassinet style strollers for young babies/infants.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"